What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

14 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Paraphrase it for a football.

nothing too risqué, just looking like a doofus when she’s trying to get laid... its just more funny to me when a girl ruins her chances than when a guy does... seems like it’s a lot more rare for that to happen. 

and of course she made the mistake of telling us about it, so now whenever she texts us we reply with “James Franco” every time.

Guy in boldSIL in italics 

Hello! :)

James Franco

???

James Franco

Sorry, I was searching for a James Franco GIF and accidentally sent his name twice. I just realized that.

Hello?

and that’s really all it is... she went “full boomer” and sent the words “James Franco” twice while trying to search for a gif.

dude saw all he needed and ghosted her after that hahah 

shes just getting the first part framed though... 

James Franco

Edited by Dome
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, skywindO2 said:

Maybe it's just me but I don't think a girl just sending the words James Franco would be much of a turn off for me. 

I think it’s what those words represent... an early 20s girl who operates a smartphone like a boomer 

9 minutes ago, Dome said:

nothing too risqué, just looking like a doofus when she’s trying to get laid... its just more funny to me when a girl ruins her chances than when a guy does... seems like it’s a lot more rare for that to happen. 

and of course she made the mistake of telling us about it, so now whenever she texts us we reply with “James Franco” every time.

Guy in boldSIL in italics 

James Franco

???

James Franco

Sorry, I was searching for a James Franco GIF and accidentally sent his name twice. I just realized that.

Hello?

and that’s really all it is... she went “full boomer” and sent the words “James Franco” twice while trying to search for a gif.

dude saw all he needed and ghosted her after that hahah 

mrw @Dome teases a tinder story but it turns out to be nothing

giphy.gif

• Like 4

3 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

mrw @Dome teases a tinder story but it turns out to be nothing

giphy.gif

Tbf, if the tinder story wasn’t worth telling in my initial post, you should’ve known better than to expect much 

your fault 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1