What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

4 hours ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Had a coworker die today of a heart attack at 35. Just freaking wild. I talked to her yesterday. I didn’t like her as a person as she wasn’t overly pleasant to be around but definitely a stark reminder that we’re all bags of meat just waiting to find the right butcher. Not looking forward to Monday and telling her students. 

I hope you're doing the eulogy

• Like 4

5 hours ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Had a coworker die today of a heart attack at 35. Just freaking wild. I talked to her yesterday. I didn’t like her as a person as she wasn’t overly pleasant to be around but definitely a stark reminder that we’re all bags of meat just waiting to find the right butcher. Not looking forward to Monday and telling her students. 

i pick @Dome

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

I don’t take surveys. But just in case I do, maybe they should give me more sauce packets than tacos

For a second, I read this the opposite way and wondered what kind of psycho uses less than a pack of fire sauce on a taco.

• Like 1

Over here in the UK, we have a TV show called Love Island which has just started again. It's basically a bunch of untalent air heads going into a villa, pretending to be 'dating', f on camera, generally have inane vapid conversations and just generally exist. But in order to be a contestant, for a woman you have to look like a model (with weird eyebrows), and the dudes are mostly roided up and tattoo'd up to their eye-balls. 

The girls here absolutely love it. They're all about the guys that look like that. (I'll show you below). Does this thing exist in the USA, or is it just our bone-headed F-tard women that are obsessed with this look?

appendix;

Image result for alex bowen"

@Mega Ron you know what I'm saying don't ya?

edit: and that's not the same guy in my avatar, haha. We don't all look like that....yet

Edited by Hunter2_1

1 hour ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Over here in the UK, we have a TV show called Love Island which has just started again. It's basically a bunch of untalent air heads going into a villa, pretending to be 'dating', f on camera, generally have inane vapid conversations and just generally exist. But in order to be a contestant, for a woman you have to look like a model (with weird eyebrows), and the dudes are mostly roided up and tattoo'd up to their eye-balls. 

The girls here absolutely love it. They're all about the guys that look like that. (I'll show you below). Does this thing exist in the USA, or is it just our bone-headed F-tard women that are obsessed with this look?

appendix;

edit: and that's not the same guy in my avatar, haha. We don't all look like that....yet

I know it's a thing buddy. But I made a deal with my wife about a decade ago that we don't watch 'reality' TV or soap operas.

However, I live in Brentwood and that's pretty much ground zero for the cretins that appear on these shows.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mega Ron said:

I know it's a thing buddy. But I made a deal with my wife about a decade ago that we don't watch 'reality' TV or soap operas.

However, I live in Brentwood and that's pretty much ground zero for the cretins that appear on these shows.

It literally is. Sugar Hut. :D:D

6 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

appendix;

I don’t think it’s a UK thing.

I instinctively shifted the laptop screen away from my wife when I scrolled down to the image.

I almost wonder if women just like “bad boys” with 6-packs.

all this time, it was right under our noses 

• Like 1