What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

34 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

She told me to pick up some ropes, looks like thing's are getting kinky already. 

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

damn, lucky!

She asked me to get a stool, so I expect to help her hang some pictures or something. Am I getting friendzoned??

Damn! She must really like you guys!

I tried talking to her and she just replied “Kill yourself”

2 hours ago, Dome said:

Pigs that just grow up into pre-made sausage links you can just break off and throw on the grill.

What about pigs that don't grow into sausage links, but just grow sausage links every morning that you can pluck off. It'd be like a milking a dairy cow but you just get delicious sausages instead without having to breed tons of pigs.

(Of course, you could still breed tons of pigs for more sausages but still.)

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

What about pigs that don't grow into sausage links, but just grow sausage links every morning that you can pluck off. It'd be like a milking a dairy cow but you just get delicious sausages instead without having to breed tons of pigs.

(Of course, you could still breed tons of pigs for more sausages but still.)

The Simpsons had a similar concept:

Yet another reminder that you are not special or clever. Wear your shame with... um, shame.

6 hours ago, N4L said:

If only that worked! 

I'm an adult and female and completely agree.. as much as I dislike 'hating on my girls' ...they can be emotionally krazy! I've not ever had this with other companies but where I work now, they all but 1 have some issue. Being friends with all, I tip toe around w/what I say, how I say it and if it couldn't be more high school -- who sees me listening/talking to whom. It's exhausting!!! Ps: I'm actually there to WORK!?   ... K, thanks for letting me vent  HA

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Small Town Values said:

Bat Soup?

Image result for bat soup"

Not sure I'm buying it...

I'm going to make an assumption that that's in China.  They eat some weird stuff over there man.  Weird by American standards anyway.

I'd probably try it once.