Jump to content
pwny

What Are You Thinking About v.CC

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, The Gnat said:

Happy Beer Can Appreciation Day

Sphere Can Appreciation Day is better

kate-upton-620x349.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Sphere Can Appreciation Day is better

oh you mean like Buzzballs?

FBP0214_CoverStory_slide3.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, theJ said:
3 hours ago, Small Town Values said:

Bat Soup?

Image result for bat soup"

Not sure I'm buying it...

I'm going to make an assumption that that's in China. 

Yeah, you're uh...really going out on a limb there buddy. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know  joke about weird things eaten by other areas of the world, but if you take a step back, Americans eat some truly weird stuff. I think the weirdest thing is how much our diet revolves around the curdled water fat pulled out of mammal nursing fluid. 

Edited by animaltested

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My sister and her loser boyfriend (who has worked a total of 28 days) are getting 10,000 dollars on their federal tax return and I have to pay 1,341 dollars when all of my income was taxed.  That makes no ****ing sense.  Don’t even at me, Shady.  Don’t you dare.  I’m pissed.  What just because I pay taxes and I worked my way up and became a success you’re gonna **** me out of more money?  This is an outrage.  I’m going to go out and have 10 kids and not work for a year and become an entrepreneur.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

My sister and her loser boyfriend (who has worked a total of 28 days) are getting 10,000 dollars on their federal tax return and I have to pay 1,341 dollars when all of my income was taxed.  That makes no ****ing sense.  Don’t even at me, Shady.  Don’t you dare.  I’m pissed.  What just because I pay taxes and I worked my way up and became a success you’re gonna **** me out of more money?  This is an outrage.  I’m going to go out and have 10 kids and not work for a year and become an entrepreneur.  

Not to be "that guy" but comparing tax return amounts is not a good way of comparing taxes. A better test would be looking at the actual percentage of taxes you paid on your gross income. You having to pay 1,341 now only means that you either: A. Had withholdings throughout the year lower than they needed to be. B. Had outside income (investments, hobby, etc.) that wasn't withheld throughout the year. C. A combination of both. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, winitall said:

Not to be "that guy" but comparing tax return amounts is not a good way of comparing taxes. A better test would be looking at the actual percentage of taxes you paid on your gross income. You having to pay 1,341 now only means that you either: A. Had withholdings throughout the year lower than they needed to be. B. Had outside income (investments, hobby, etc.) that wasn't withheld throughout the year. C. A combination of both. 

I know what it means butthead.  I misjudged how much I would make this year, but I paid like a billion dollars in taxes already and that moron my sister is with is collecting unemployment because he's lazy and hasn't paid any taxes and has literally purchased cigarettes with food stamps.  I specifically put more than what is recommended I put into taxes each year because this is always a fear of mine and it is now a reality and there was no way I could hide it anymore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, theJ said:

I'm going to make an assumption that that's in China.  They eat some weird stuff over there man.  Weird by American standards anyway.

I'd probably try it once.

Wouldn't myself. Not in the ~ Don't knock till you try it / I'll try anything once - camps.

However, I was referring to not buying the Wuhan Market ~ Coronavirus Bat Soup Theory / Excuse - as the origin of the outbreak & lockdowns. I'm thinking this escaped from one of those two labs either accidentally or intentionally? 
 

The coverup is in. 

Edited by Small Town Values

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zombies coming before I have to pay 1,341 dollars in taxes would be excellent.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The coronavirus started from bat soup? Fr?

edit: y’all were already talking about it so I feel like a real Q-hole

Edited by Tyty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Income tax is unconstitutional.  

Whenever customers write “taxation is theft” on their receipt I feel like going all Winston Smith against the government 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×