What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

As of today, I have more likes for the last year than @LETSGOBROWNIES. This may never happen again for me

So yeah, damn straight I'm going to advertise that. 

Thank you for letting me rebuild my shattered self esteem, brownies. 

Caring this much about your likes is quite frankly, embarrassing. 

23 minutes ago, Forge said:

Didn't you require people to pay you in likes to get you to participate in mafia and give thoughts?

22 minutes ago, Counselor said:

That trash bag sure did

13 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Says the guy with like 12 likes.

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

😂 

Yes. I was being ironic.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Forge said:

@ET80 may just rage post and break the entire damn site

This is the more realistic outcome. 

17 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

If BoB gets promoted to VP @ET80 may rage post and beat us all.

There was some BoB moment that got me back in big numbers. They're all blending together into one big blur, so I'll just assume it was the GM nonsense.

• Like 2

On 2/4/2020 at 7:58 AM, Dome said:

I want to get on some major trial as a witness. I’ll end every answer with “I promise” and a wink towards whichever side my answer helped.

I almost had the pleasure of being selected to a jury for a murder trial

I had just graduated high school and thought it was some legacy I had to fulfill from some previous life or something. to sit in judgement and decide if this guy was going to get the death penalty for murdering a cop seemed pretty legit at the time. Was saying stuff with the purpose of being chosen like the naive 18 year old I was.

Then I realized how ****ing stupid it was and how much of a waste of time it was going to be, so I decided it wasnt worth the $15 per day and waking up everyday at 7:30am to drive to the courthouse to eat day old sandwiches. So I told the judge I actually hate cops and that I was going to be super biased. They couldnt get me out of the courthouse fast enough after that.

(the guy ended up beating the charge even though it was pretty obvious he did it. was kinda pissed actually reading that later)

i had to go jury duty my freshman year in college. had homies over all night. people started to leave around 5am and then i had jury duty at 7am, so i just stayed awake. showed up and struggled to maintain consciousness for a solid 30 minutes until i ended up passing out. i was in and out of sleep until like 11am and then this old lady told me my area was dismissed and free to go at like 800am, but she didn't wanna wake me up because i looked to be in rough shape lol