What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

I can't do anything more than a piece of fruit in the morning, unless it's the weekend or I'm on vacation - then I could go for a full porterhouse and three egg omelette for breakfast.

Presumably you're eating much later on the weekend or vacation than you are on a normal week day so it makes sense that you'd eat more. I personally eat a large breakfast/brunch/lunch on weekends and a big dinner later. No self resepecting adult eats 3 meals on weekends. 

I have a small overnight bowl of oats every morning at about 6:00. Sometimes I'm not hungry but I can put it down anyway. I try to put off lunch until after 1 while I'm at work and if I don't eat anything at all, I'd be way too hungry by 10-ish.

Edited by skywindO2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

Presumably you're eating much later on the weekend or vacation than you are on a normal week day so it makes sense that you'd eat more. I personally eat a large breakfast/brunch/lunch on weekends and a big dinner later. No self resepecting adult eats 3 meals on weekends. 

I have a small overnight bowl of oats every morning at about 6:00. Sometimes I'm not hungry but I can put it down anyway. I try to put off lunch until after 1 while I'm at work and if I don't eat anything at all, I'd be way too hungry by 10-ish.

I do.  But i have kids, and mealtime is family time.  Can't skip a meal with a 2 year old.  Just try that and see the anarchy that ensues. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, theJ said:

I do.  But i have kids, and mealtime is family time.  Can't skip a meal with a 2 year old.  Just try that and see the anarchy that ensues. 

Agree. I personally might not be eating anything more than a few bites of an apple or some celery sticks, but I'm sitting with the kids and chit chatting as much as I can.

9 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

Presumably you're eating much later on the weekend or vacation than you are on a normal week day so it makes sense that you'd eat more.

I actually wake up around 7am and get everything going - granted, I'm up at 4am on the weekdays, so that extra three hours is later for me. Other than that, you're right - I eat enough to where I only need a small meal sometime around 4ish or so, then I have a light snack around 8 when the kids are eating dinner.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

My breakfast is a protein bar and cup of coffee around 10:30 before going to the gym.

Eating anything earlier than that just makes me nauseous. 

Yeah.  For me it's like, a bit of yogurt and a cup or two of tea.  Anything more and i start to feel kinda sick tbh.

Unless it's a weekend, where i can have "breakfast" at like noon, and then i'm down for the full monte.  But it's basically just breakfast for lunch at that point.

47 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I was going to do a rant, but at least 6 types of people would have gotten mad at me even though I would have said nothing but the truth. 

I’m mad at you for not doing a rant.

Who’s with me?!

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Dome said:

I’m mad at you for not doing a rant.

Who’s with me?!

I’m more angry that he said he was going to and then didn’t while hinting around about how it could also be offensive. I feel cheated twice over.