What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

15 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

The one who punched a hole in the wall had haggled with the front desk person over the rate and wanted 100 dollars off the rate or he’d go somewhere else.  He was told he’d have to go somewhere else, then came back when he realized everywhere else for the next 80 miles was sold out.  He made over a dozen waffles at breakfast and took a plate full of them with him at checkout.  Surprise, MF, you signed for incidentals and got charged a 200 dollar fee for that wall you punched a hole into, ahole.

Fat peoples are the worst huh

57 minutes ago, mission27 said:

The worst thing about fat people is they are both wide and slow so if you are stuck behind them you are pretty much ****ed 

Basically the 18 wheeler of humans but without a practical and essential purpose

I hope they find the help they need 

I don’t know if you’re being facetious or not, but I legitimately want to sit every morbidly obese person down and have a talk with them.  It drives me insane how they are sacrificing literally decades of their life over food and lazy lifestyles.  I’m not talking about people who are overweight here, I’m referring to the morbidly obese people who get winded walking ten feet.  It comes off as hate from my end, but in reality it’s just a deep and profound version of pity.

I literally get emotional when I see those testimonials of 400+ people who turn their lives around and get fit.  

As far as walking behind people though... When I’m at the grocery store and there is a perfectly fit and capable couple or group of two who walk side by side down an aisle I go fully Red Outpost. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Tyty said:

I moved into a new second floor apartment after staying at my moms for a year after getting divorced and it’s pretty decent outside of it being haunted. The ghost downstairs wouldn’t stop screaming “punish me daddy” last night for some reason. 

At least your ex wife is downstairs and not still in the backseat of your car

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

I don’t know if you’re being facetious or not, but I legitimately want to sit every morbidly obese person down and have a talk with them.  It drives me insane how they are sacrificing literally decades of their life over food and lazy lifestyles.  

I’d imagine it’s about as effective as telling a smoker how bad it is for them 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

As far as walking behind people though... When I’m at the grocery store and there is a perfectly fit and capable couple or group of two who walk side by side down an aisle I go fully Red Outpost. 

Not a fat people story. These were some regular sized morons....

On Tuesday I was waking down an aisle at the grocery store and was approaching a woman who had her cart to the right while she took up the left side of the aisle looking at labels. So she had the entire aisle blocked.

her husband/boyfriend saw me coming and did nothing to let her know anyone was coming, he just nodded to me then went back to reading something on his phone... then she looked over and saw me approaching (about 15 feet away at this point) and she also did nothing, just went back to reading labels. So they’ve both seen me walking down the aisle towards them, and m no more than 2 seconds away from them at this point 

2 seconds later ive i made it all the way up to her cart, and stopped about a foot away because she was blocking the entire aisle.

She kept reading labels, her husband kept staring at his phone. I waited about 4 seconds and when she made no effort to move  I used my cart to push hers out of the way. Rammed it pretty good and sent it rolling down the aisle, then I kept walking with a big grin on my face 

when I got to the end of the aisle and turned the corner I looked back at them and they were both looking at me like I’d just threatened their child with physical violence

could I have used my words and asked her to move? Sure... but much like it was easier for her to ignore my presence, it was easier for me to just ram her **** out of my way.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

I’d imagine it’s about as effective as telling a smoker how bad it is for them 

Smokers are worse.  I’m not gonna lie and say I haven’t smoked.  Every time a dog of mine dies I go back to it for a few months before quitting for years at a time.  They’re worse because there are better options.  American Spirit cigarettes literally have TWO ingredients: Water and Tobacco.

They taste better and last longer, but because they’re more expensive nobody gets them.  I know they’re not good for you, but it’s the difference between fast food and getting grass fed beef.

Marlboro and all those other brands literally put LITERAL POISON into their cigarettes.  They are literally chemically altered to burn faster and be more addictive and people won’t switch to American Spirits or Nat Sherman’s.  

So yeah, they’re worse because if you tell a person that this cheeseburger tastes better and is healthier, they’ll likely do that at least.  

I can smoke American Spirits for three months and then quit cold turkey on a whim.  It was hell quitting that other crap.  

Just now, Outpost31 said:

I can smoke American Spirits for three months and then quit cold turkey on a whim.  It was hell quitting that other crap.  

I usually smoke during the summer and don’t during the winter... people think it’s insane that I can go off/on like that no problem

i thought I was alone in this 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Not a fat people story. These were some regular sized morons....

On Tuesday I was waking down an aisle at the grocery store and was approaching a woman who had her cart to the right while she took up the left side of the aisle looking at labels. So she had the entire aisle blocked.

her husband/boyfriend saw me coming and did nothing to let her know anyone was coming, he just nodded to me then went back to reading something on his phone... then she looked over and saw me approaching (about 15 feet away at this point) and she also did nothing, just went back to reading labels. So they’ve both seen me walking down the aisle towards them, and m no more than 2 seconds away from them at this point 

2 seconds later ive i made it all the way up to her cart, and stopped about a foot away because she was blocking the entire aisle.

She kept reading labels, her husband kept staring at his phone. I waited about 4 seconds and when she made no effort to move  I used my cart to push hers out of the way. Rammed it pretty good and sent it rolling down the aisle, then I kept walking with a big grin on my face 

when I got to the end of the aisle and turned the corner I looked back at them and they were both looking at me like I’d just threatened their child with physical violence

could I have used my words and asked her to move? Sure... but much like it was easier for her to ignore my presence, it was easier for me to just ram her **** out of my way.

I would have lost my ****ing mind and gone viral on YouTube.  

• Like 1

Just now, Dome said:

I usually smoke during the summer and don’t during the winter... people think it’s insane that I can go off/on like that no problem

i thought I was alone in this 

You smoke one of the naturals because I’ll bet that’s got a lot to do with it if you do.  If you don’t, you should.  The taste is soooooo much better when it’s natural.  I tried smoking a Marlboro once since American Spirits and I couldn’t take a second drag.

Just now, Outpost31 said:

You smoke one of the naturals because I’ll bet that’s got a lot to do with it if you do.  If you don’t, you should.  The taste is soooooo much better when it’s natural.  I tried smoking a Marlboro once since American Spirits and I couldn’t take a second drag.

American Spirit Blacks most the time, sometimes camels if the gas station I’m at doesn’t have the blacks 

On 2/9/2020 at 12:08 AM, Shady Slim said:

TIL there are only an estimated 20-25 blimps left in the world, and this is hilarious to me bc for one, the blimp is evidently a dying breed and that sucks, but two, the actual amount of blimps left in the world is apparently unknown and all we can do is estimate 

#bringbacktheblimp

And they’re always standing in the way in grocery stores. 

• Like 1

On 2/8/2020 at 6:24 PM, Outpost31 said:

I had a morbidly obese man who literally stank like he hasn’t wiped his own *** in a year

Sometimes, they can't reach.
Sumo wrestlers actually have to hire a wiper because their arms aren't long enough to do the deed

36 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Sometimes, they can't reach.
Sumo wrestlers actually have to hire a wiper because their arms aren't long enough to do the deed

One time a morbidly obese man literally **** his bed.  That was when I was maintenance.  Thank God I didn’t have to clean it, but I did have to go in and put the oxidizer or whatever it’s called in the room.  Had the oxidizer in there all day every day for a week, left windows open at night and it still stank a week later.  

It was LITERALLY the worst smell I have smelled in my life.