What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

34 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Infants must starve and sit in their mess.

Got it.

Feeding even via breast is whatever but changing in the open area like that is pretty disgusting. There's definitely a changing table in the dentist office restoom. Still better than doing it say on the table at McDonalds or something so I guess that's a plus. 

Edited by skywindO2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

Infants must starve and sit in their mess.

Got it.

THE INFANT IS BLAMELESS IN THIS AS MUCH AS I WOULD LIKE TO BLAME THE POTATO WITH A PULSE!

The mother is at fault.  Go to the ****ing bathroom.  If you don’t have the common decency to prevent others from having to smell that crap you should not be allowed to breed.  

Do not turn this around on me.  I have plenty of neurosis and I am what a lot of people think I am and I will own up to that, but this behavior is unacceptable.  

For all that I am and all that I am not, I abide by the unwritten laws of common decency.  I am not a blight on society.  

21 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I am not a blight on society.  

667cced6a875d3d86a43ec205b604758.jpg

Yes, she should have gone to the bathroom to change the diaper - for all we know somebody was in there already and she was forced to make do
Its tough being parents and packing up everything and moving to a new location isn't always as easy as it seems

I'd also suggest that at some point your flatulence/belch/BO offended somebody and they posted about it on their message board-  calling you a neanderthal and wondering why YOU didn't move to the bathroom before soiling their air. Its an imperfect world filled with imperfect people

Onward we go

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

THE INFANT IS BLAMELESS IN THIS AS MUCH AS I WOULD LIKE TO BLAME THE POTATO WITH A PULSE!

The mother is at fault.  Go to the ****ing bathroom.  If you don’t have the common decency to prevent others from having to smell that crap you should not be allowed to breed.  

You said you hated kids but I didn't expect this.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

It's an infant. It's hungry. Let it eat.

32 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

667cced6a875d3d86a43ec205b604758.jpg

Yes, she should have gone to the bathroom to change the diaper - for all we know somebody was in there already and she was forced to make do
Its tough being parents and packing up everything and moving to a new location isn't always as easy as it seems

I'd also suggest that at some point your flatulence/belch/BO offended somebody and they posted about it on their message board-  calling you a neanderthal and wondering why YOU didn't move to the bathroom before soiling their air. Its an imperfect world filled with imperfect people

Onward we go

If you can’t do the time, don’t do the crime works for having babies.  I don’t want to hear how hard it is. 

And I never fart or burp in public.  Or around people.  If I have to fart or burp I step aside or I provide ample warning.

You’re not going to get me on anything that one ought or ought not do in a public setting.  I am a model citizen.  Both by written and unwritten laws.

15 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

You said you hated kids but I didn't expect this.

There is zero redeemable qualities to a baby.  It is a potato with a pulse.  Babies stink, they whine, they scream, they poop and eat and that’s it.  I can see the appeal of having kids once they turn like 2 or something, but before that there is nothing.  My sister is going to have a kid and I straight up told her I want nothing to do with the kid until it’s 2.  I don’t want it around me, I don’t want to see it, smell it or hear it until it can control its bowels and its noises and have a conversation and walk.

If I ever had a kid I would send it to a baby raising facility until it was 2 and it would never know the difference.  Then I would use the free labor that I would be paying for from like 5-12 before they started acting up, and at 13 I would send it to a boarding school.  Would be a model citizen just like me.

4 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

There is zero redeemable qualities to a baby.  It is a potato with a pulse.  Babies stink, they whine, they scream, they poop and eat and that’s it.

They smile. That makes it worth it.

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

If I ever had a kid I would send it to a baby raising facility until it was 2 and it would never know the difference.  Then I would use the free labor that I would be paying for from like 5-12 before they started acting up, and at 13 I would send it to a boarding school.  Would be a model citizen just like me.

This is how Ed Kemper-types are created.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ET80 said:

They smile. That makes it worth it.

I can smile for you.  And I don’t **** my pants.

17 minutes ago, ET80 said:

This is how Ed Kemper-types are created.

I disagree.  To prove my point, I looked up Ed Kemper and his parents got divorced.  Probably because they had a kid and didn’t send him to a boarding school.