What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

46 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

There is zero redeemable qualities to a baby.  It is a potato with a pulse.  Babies stink, they whine, they scream, they poop and eat and that’s it.  I can see the appeal of having kids once they turn like 2 or something, but before that there is nothing.  My sister is going to have a kid and I straight up told her I want nothing to do with the kid until it’s 2.  I don’t want it around me, I don’t want to see it, smell it or hear it until it can control its bowels and its noises and have a conversation and walk.

A piece of advice- they are a lot more fun when they are infants than when they are 2 and 3.  Probably want to wait until they are 4 to be around them.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

There is zero redeemable qualities to a baby. 

super cute. its like a puppy. a human puppy. 

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

If I ever had a kid I would send it to a baby raising facility until it was 2 and it would never know the difference.  

a lot of development actually happens at this age. You would actually be shocked at how much brain development happens while the baby is still in the womb and how much our subconscious actually logs. its why the sound of their mother's voice is soothing to a baby, because they are used to hearing it before birth. the human brain is incredible. do not underestimate it

• Like 2

1 hour ago, N4L said:

super cute. its like a puppy. a human puppy. 

a lot of development actually happens at this age. You would actually be shocked at how much brain development happens while the baby is still in the womb and how much our subconscious actually logs. its why the sound of their mother's voice is soothing to a baby, because they are used to hearing it before birth. the human brain is incredible. do not underestimate it

To me, for all intents and purposes, that incredible brain is a potato that screams and poops.  

7 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Infants must starve and sit in their mess.

Got it.

The breatfeeding is cool, you can do that anywhere.

Changing a **** diaper in the middle of a dentist waiting room, thats a little too far. Tell the receptionist youre running out to your car and do it there or ask to use the restroom.

• Like 1

Just now, Cheesehawk said:

The breatfeeding is cool, you can do that anywhere.

No.  I like boobs and I don't want to think about what they're for.  Do not ruin boobs.  Breastfeeding in public is tantamount to someone at McDonald's explaining how chicken nuggets are made. 

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

No.  I like boobs and I don't want to think about what they're for.  Do not ruin boobs.  Breastfeeding in public is tantamount to someone at McDonald's explaining how chicken nuggets are made. 

nobody telll outpost where babies come out of

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

May be one of the most immature comments i've read on this site.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

nobody telll outpost where babies come out of

This made me lol.

3 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

May be one of the most immature comments i've read on this site.

Thank you.

1 minute ago, skywindO2 said:

I don't remember any movies about Nic Cage trying to steal your brain

Yet.