What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Step one to a much better world. 

Don’t tempt me my kids would be so well-behaved and full of common sense.  I got a niece or nephew on the way.  I’ll talk to it once it’s 2 or 3 and make sure it knows the Outpost Way of Living.

10 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Don’t tempt me my kids would be so well-behaved and full of common sense.  I got a niece or nephew on the way.  I’ll talk to it once it’s 2 or 3 and make sure it knows the Outpost Way of Living.

I'm already calling CPA on you. 

13 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Lol.  Because telling a kid what to do works every time.

On 2/12/2020 at 11:07 AM, Shanedorf said:

Brave man !
But I did the same thing with my charming bride a long time ago. And Its worked out quite well. Zero expectations

I asked her:
"Why do you want to go out on the absolute worst night of the year ? Worst parking, worst seating, worst food, worst service.
Pick any other day of any other week and we'll have a proper good time instead of elbow-to-elbow with a bunch of amateur lemmings ?
( that means YOU people) 

When it comes to Valentines Day I'm an atheist and so is my wife.   :)

My wife and i weren't planning on going out tomorrow night, but our church is doing free child care.  Hard to pass on that.

My wife then asked if we could go to Penn Station so we didn't have to deal with valentines day reservations or crowds.  She's freaking brilliant and i love her.

Edited by theJ
Edited to say "weren't planning on going out"
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, theJ said:

Lol.  Because telling a kid what to do works every time.

I used to coach flag football and had kids from 1st - 9th grade over the years and so you begin to learn how they are wired at various ages

We'd be in the huddle, call a basic play and I'd ask little Johnny if he understood what he was supposed to do on the play and he'd nod his head "yes"
Then he'd turn around and head for the LOS and completely forget what he was supposed to do. It was hilarious

Then I was taught that you don't ask them if they understand, you ask them to repeat it to you...that's when real learning took place for both player & coach
Teaching kids anything is as much about teaching the parents as vice-versa. I had such a blast doing it and I learned so much from it.
When I started coaching, I thought it was going to be the other way around...:)

• Like 2

Gentleman, Im gonna need your spirit energy; about to run the gauntlet.

Friday, Valentines Day. Two weeks later, GF's Birthday. Following week, Our anniversary. 

If i'm not posting in mid March, please remember me well, and take care of Russell. 

Edited by animaltested

Just now, animaltested said:

Gentleman, Im gonna need your spirit energy; about the run gauntlet.

Friday, Valentines Day. Two weeks later, GF's Birthday. Following week, Our anniversary. 

If i'm not posting in mid March, please remember me well, and take care of Russell. 

Just do one date/gift for all three. That's the kind of efficiency everyone should strive for in a relationship. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

That moment when you look at your calendar and realize you've got a three day weekend...

Dancing-Gif-to-Be-Happy-2.gif

Bank employees unite!

Except I go on vacation tomorrow through all of next week. I did intentionally plan the trip for this week because it was one less day of PTO to take. 

• Like 1