What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

17 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

For A, is this just supposed to be which orbital the bond would be formed in?

So H2 would just be S1 since there's one electron, Be2 would be S2 since there are 4 electrons (and this couldn't exist since the valence electrons would be more stable as just 4 and 4), C2 would have to be a quadruple bond, but that couldn't happen because even though you have 4 electrons the first two are going to be in the S orbital but theoretically it'd have to be S2, P1X, P1Y, and P1Z.

Half of my hate of PChem is that I never know what the professor was asking.

Yeah he only wanted the orbitals for each atom then combined. So most are 1S, 2S, 2Px,2Py, and 2pz and those correlate to the energy diagram and the sigma and sigma star MOs.

I hate when I make things overly complicated. I feel like a member of the Astros FO.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rob_shadows said:

Had to go to the hospital with the worst pain I've ever felt it my stomach last night... Turns out it's a kidney stone... So I have that to look forward to today... Yay.:(

Worst pain I have ever felt in my life. I had one in 2010 and the Doctor at the time blamed it on Green Tea and Monsters.

7 minutes ago, animaltested said:

IDK man, anyone who consumes Monsters kinda deserves kidney stones.

lol QFT. 

No clue how people can pound multiple energy drinks daily. Unless they're the 12 year olds that skateboard behind the old Kroger. 

I maybe get 1 Sugar Free Red Bull every 2 weeks.