What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

I was talking about a Jager Bomb. Or vodka Red Bull. Can't remember which one I had last.

My buddy got a cooler from his dad that mixed Jager and whatever the energy drink is (Monster probably?) the same summer we went to a music festival in Chicago that was sponsored by Red Bull. So there was vodka everywhere.

Either way, meh. Just gimme a beer.

4 hours ago, Fl0nkerton said:

lol QFT. 

No clue how people can pound multiple energy drinks daily. Unless they're the 12 year olds that skateboard behind the old Kroger. 

I maybe get 1 Sugar Free Red Bull every 2 weeks. 

I don't drink them at all anymore. I'm going to look down on you for the one you are having every two weeks!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I was talking about a Jager Bomb. Or vodka Red Bull. Can't remember which one I had last.

My buddy got a cooler from his dad that mixed Jager and whatever the energy drink is (Monster probably?) the same summer we went to a music festival in Chicago that was sponsored by Red Bull. So there was vodka everywhere.

Either way, meh. Just gimme a beer.

You missed the golden age of blackout fuel that was Four Loko. The combination of excessive amounts of caffeine, like 4 beers worth of booze, and most importantly, the mental note that you drank Four Loko and therefore had an excuse to go ape **** until you pass out, was a defining part of my college experience for the 2 months before it was outlawed.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

You missed the golden age of blackout fuel that was Four Loko. The combination of excessive amounts of caffeine, like 4 beers worth of booze, and most importantly, the mental note that you drank Four Loko and therefore had an excuse to go ape **** until you pass out, was a defining part of my college experience for the 2 months before it was outlawed.

We were pounding dirty 30s back then.

Just now, MWil23 said:

One of my buddies was almost caught red handed playing Edward 40ting hands with our head of HR’s kid when he was 23 and our HR’s son was 21. Duct tape and all.

Let’s all take a moment of silence for college...

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

One of my buddies was almost caught red handed playing Edward 40ting hands with our head of HR’s kid when he was 23 and our HR’s son was 21. Duct tape and all.

My friend Stephan opened the door - well, he struggled to open the door - with duct tape 40hands when police got called for a noise complaint.

Stephan was a legend 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

Just got home with a lot of billing to do for the night, and what do you know, Vice just started up the first It’s Always Sunny episode, wife’s out of town, and I have weed again.

This will be a fun, but also productive night.

The best part about Season 1 is you know when you get through it you get to meet Frank Reynolds.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, MWil23 said:

14 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Let’s all take a moment of silence for college...

I'm still kinda upset that the thing i got "caught" for in College, basically had nothing to do with anything other than jetlag, karaoke, and a tackling aptitude.