What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

19 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

That show doesn't survive two seasons without DeVito.

The show would have been cancelled after season 1 unless Rob, Glenn, and Charlie agreed to add DeVito. It was a studio head's idea and he basically forced them into it.

Which is hilarious because he was exactly what the show needed.

• Like 1

I’ve seen random episodes of Always Sunny, and I like them. But every time I try to start it, season 1 is such a slog that I end up quitting it. It’s really bad. May try just jumping to season 2 and see if I can get through then.

3 hours ago, pwny said:

I’ve seen random episodes of Always Sunny, and I like them. But every time I try to start it, season 1 is such a slog that I end up quitting it. It’s really bad. May try just jumping to season 2 and see if I can get through then.

These are facts. There are some gems in season one, but the show really gets rolling in 2.

On 2/18/2020 at 1:38 PM, ramssuperbowl99 said:

You missed the golden age of blackout fuel that was Four Loko. The combination of excessive amounts of caffeine, like 4 beers worth of booze, and most importantly, the mental note that you drank Four Loko and therefore had an excuse to go ape **** until you pass out, was a defining part of my college experience for the 2 months before it was outlawed.

They changed the formula the summer before my second year of college. They are super tame now compared to what they were when they first hit ... the streets. A friend of a friend bought like 200 of them once it was announced they were changing it lol 

You may drink one ... You may open a second ... No one finished the second 

• Like 2

On 2/20/2020 at 12:40 AM, N4L said:
On 2/18/2020 at 3:38 PM, ramssuperbowl99 said:

You missed the golden age of blackout fuel that was Four Loko. The combination of excessive amounts of caffeine, like 4 beers worth of booze, and most importantly, the mental note that you drank Four Loko and therefore had an excuse to go ape **** until you pass out, was a defining part of my college experience for the 2 months before it was outlawed.

They changed the formula the summer before my second year of college. They are super tame now compared to what they were when they first hit ... the streets. A friend of a friend bought like 200 of them once it was announced they were changing it lol 

You may drink one ... You may open a second ... No one finished the second 

Didnt they have to change it because people were dying?

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Somebody locked the thread, but I would 100% rather go to moron mountain. Ive never been able to dunk and I think if I was in a fake cartoon universe I could pull it off. Just give me 2 OG four lokos and I could concur the world. 

Yeah, not sure why it got locked.

I definitely piggy-backed off of Josh’s thread, but it’s alright. I don’t wanna cause trouble. I just thought Moron Mountain would be a cool place to go to as well.