What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

36 minutes ago, D82 said:

Anyone ever have success with acupuncture?

Local acupuncture place gives deals to people who work for the store I work at

ive never gone but there a 5-6 people that go regularly and swear by it

my manager is particularly nervous and high strung, he says an hour session puts him to sleep 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Have you seen that video of a principal who made an entire length of the court shot backwards? That was probably the most statistically unlikely thing he will ever do in his life and someone managed to catch it on camera. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Have you seen that video of a principal who made an entire length of the court shot backwards? That was probably the most statistically unlikely thing he will ever do in his life and someone managed to catch it on camera. 

Did that **** in 4th grade

no camera phones back then, but I was a living legend for at least 3-4 hours following recess 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I believe you, but that is crazy arm strength for a 4th grader.

It was our outdoor court... I doubt it was regulation

also I’ve always been crazy strong, it’s why god made me so dumb. Can’t have too many people that are both strong and smart so I got shafted in the brain department 

• Like 1

I think the most strange thing about that video is how casual the 3rd girl treats it. Like it was no big deal. 

One of my friends played in europe. He is really stupid good at shooting 3s. Like if steph curry was 5'6 and and italian. He is probably close to 50% from mid court. He is really that good. Even he celebrates making those shots. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I think the most strange thing about that video is how casual the 3rd girl treats it. Like it was no big deal. 

One of my friends played in europe. He is really stupid good at shooting 3s. Like if steph curry was 5'6 and and italian. He is probably close to 50% from mid court. He is really that good. Even he celebrates making those shots. 

Maybe in a game... we did that crap all the time in practice and it’s fun to get all hyped and jump and scream about it, but at the end of the day it’s really not that hard to make one (one being the key word, those girls were crazy impressive) at the end of practice when you’re trying it 20 times 

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Maybe in a game... we did that crap all the time in practice and it’s fun to get all hyped and jump and scream about it, but at the end of the day it’s really not that hard to make one (one being the key word, those girls were crazy impressive) at the end of practice when you’re trying it 20 times 

That was kinda my point. Its a 1 in 20 shot for an athlete. Its a 1 in 100 shot for normal people who dont attempt that shot at the end of every practice. But that girl treated it as if it was a lay up against air. 

• Like 1