What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

On 2/27/2020 at 12:03 PM, Malfatron said:

thanks!

who are Madisons top 3 threats in your estimation?

so i can root against them

This new Nathan for you avy is absolutely perfect for you. His dry sense of weirdness is absolutely spot on for you, Nathan. 

don't ever change ponyboy 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I couldn't find a single matching Tupperware container and my wife is gone today so I threw every last one out. Good riddance junk. I hate Tupperware.

Lol I never understood this..... how is it so hard to wash it, and then put the lid on it when it’s dry?

my wife thought it was a miracle when I thought her this magical trick.

1 hour ago, gopherwrestler said:

Lol I never understood this..... how is it so hard to wash it, and then put the lid on it when it’s dry?

my wife thought it was a miracle when I thought her this magical trick.

They take up more space that way

We standardized on one set so that we only have 3 lid sizes, and like 5 or 6 container sizes.  They nest nicely and it's readily apparent which container/lid combos together.

We also have a misc tupperware drawer, but that's the elephant graveyard of tupperware.  You don't go in there unless you're chased by hyenas.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I couldn't find a single matching Tupperware container and my wife is gone today so I threw every last one out. Good riddance junk. I hate Tupperware.

Not sure if you want to be dead or single

Edited by skywindO2

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

When she gets home, I’ll diffuse the situation with a massage, take my clothes off, and seduce her. Works every time.

Be drunk too... always help 

even if she’s mad, at least you’ll be having a good time 

On 2/27/2020 at 5:27 PM, Malfatron said:

Looks like the Madison doesnt start for a month, so i will check out MLS

This confirmed i will be Repping Real Salt Lake

In 2011, Branden Steineckert, drummer of punk band Rancid and a supporter of Real Salt Lake, composed the song "Believe" in honor of the club. Initially posted on YouTube, the song has since been adopted as the team's official anthem, being sung at the beginning of every home game, as well as after all goals scored by RSL.[53]

first match.....a 0-0 Tie for Real salt Lake

Awesome! @Heimdallr