What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I'm drinking beer on the porch next to one of those bubble machines we have going for the kids.

It's actually quite nice.

im eating fig newtons and playing minecraft in my game room I have for the glem.

Its actually quite nice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Glen said:
1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

I'm drinking beer on the porch next to one of those bubble machines we have going for the kids.

It's actually quite nice.

im eating fig newtons and playing minecraft in my game room I have for the glem.

Its actually quite nice.

I just got done destroying my children in basketball. Blocked my 11 year old daughter so hard the ball ended up in pakistan.

Its actually quite nice.

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Lol, Matt’s still thinks he won that argument.  Still thinks the Cowboys will have a chance after paying Dak. 

I dont understand why you bring up Dak every time I post. The argument was about QBs on second contracts. I showed you multiple QBs that made or won the superbowl after signing enormous contracts; a few of them were even "the biggest contracts ever" (at the time). 

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont understand why you bring up Dak every time I post. The argument was about QBs on second contracts. I showed you multiple QBs that made or won the superbowl after signing enormous contracts; a few of them were even "the biggest contracts ever" (at the time). 

And I showed you that no QB has ever won the Super Bowl getting paid over 12% of the salary cap without their team literally getting punished for cheating the cap and you can’t seem to grasp that big contracts don’t matter, sure, but years where that big contract pay the QB over 12% of the cap might as well be forfeited years.  

To be honest, I only said I was running against Glem/pwn to be the heel to their campaign. Figured it would spark debate and conversation. 

Didn't expect to have the best possible set of heels show up to take my place. But it worked out.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

To be honest, I only said I was running against Glem/pwn to be the heel to their campaign. Figured it would spark debate and conversation. 

Didn't expect to have the best possible set of heels show up to take my place. But it worked out.

A good face always makes the heel better.

We're glad to have the fans support, and most importantly their vote.

Pwny/Glem 2020

I think a homeless man just stole my recycling bin after he asked for permission to take my bottles. 

I didn’t mean the whole bin. Surely he knew I didn’t mean the whole bin.