What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

10 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Temp always in the 60’s and 70’s huh?  Sound awful.

San Diego weatherman lady = easiest job on the planet

13 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I guess not everyone can be lucky enough to live in the Midwest.

I grew up in the Midwest and still love it dearly. Great place to grow up, awesome people and we're proud of our Midwest heritage
But we chose to live here and visit there instead of the other way around

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dome said:
2 hours ago, ET80 said:

Well, take time out, this situation isn't permanent (well, I don't think it is - and if it is, we're in trouble). Reconvene in a few once stress has come down.

I've actually been in a few fights with my wife lately, because we're so at edge right now...

Same, as well as almost everyone I talk to lmao 

My co-worker and her loving husband of 35 years didn’t talk for 24 hours because of a disagreement over Settlers of Catan this past weekend.

Everyone needs space and it can be hard to find right now.

So if mrs.pwny and I have been taking this in stride and haven’t been tense with each other at all, that’s a very good sign, right?

Or does it mean she’s holding it all in and going to murder me in my sleep?

3 minutes ago, pwny said:

So if mrs.pwny and I have been taking this in stride and haven’t been tense with each other at all, that’s a very good sign, right?

My wife and I have an amazing relationship, but both of us working from home, being completely out of things to talk about, and having a lot of pent up quarantined related frustration, has caused for some snippiness/conflict towards each other from time to time. Granted, also having all 3 kids 5, 3, and 1 at home with us without a break/end in sight isn't exactly helping, and I love my kids, but wow.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, pwny said:

It’s either the honeymoon phase still, or you’re right, she’s going to end you.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ET80 said:

Well, take time out, this situation isn't permanent (well, I don't think it is - and if it is, we're in trouble). Reconvene in a few once stress has come down.

I've actually been in a few fights with my wife lately, because we're so at edge right now...

We work together. Which won’t make this any easier once we’re finally able to get back to work

• Like 1

18 hours ago, theJ said:

Why a fireplace in California?

Because 50 with dense, wet, fog, and/or rain is actually pretty cold. Where I moved from in CA was a cooler climate than SD, but I’m colder there than in CO when we go home in the winter.

3 hours ago, animaltested said:

aka Heaven

I can deal with rain, and don’t mind it most of the time. When it’s that type of rain, I can’t get myself warm. I would take a hot shower to warm up, but then couldn’t dry off, and it starts all over again. I’d be the weird guy that would summer on the west coast, and winter in CO, but don’t ski/snowboard.

Earlier today, I was just hit with this notification on my Amazon Shin Godzilla order:

And not only that, but I pretty much got conned. I clicked the seller page and noticed it was conveniently pulled from Prime deliveries the day it was supposed to ship, that's probably why it was cancelled, ******* Amazon. And to add further insult to injury: they're now reinstating month-long deliveries for movies, games, etc. even for Prime members after they just lifted them. 

Suffice to say I'm probably cancelling my Prime membership this month, it's not worth waiting a month for deliveries even with free shipping.

Edited by KManX89