What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

3 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I just read the etiquette is I make an appearance toward the end or whatever have you which I'm cool with, but this is not a day for me on the heels of her party and weekend away with the ladies.

I was very far away from my wife’s bridal shower, drinking rum and shooting stuff in the woods. I’ve never heard the “make an appearance” etiquette before.

12 hours ago, N4L said:

https://whdh.com/news/nasa-uncovers-evidence-of-bizarre-parallel-universe-where-physics-time-operate-in-reverse/amp/ 

Can someone explain this? 

(Can't help but feel we are the ones actually living in the backwards universe) 

Their instruments picked up signals of a high energy particle passing through the earth. Currently the only particle we know of that has that low interaction with matter (so that is can pass through the Earth almost unimpeded) are neutrinos, but they are relatively low energy.

We have been finding new types of particles for a while though, so it isn't too shocking - it just isn't currently accounted for. 

No idea where the "reverse universe" stuff is coming from.

• Like 1

GF's birthday is tomorrow.

I have a pork shoulder marinating in the fridge to make carnitas, I'm stocked up to make fresh guac, I'm making a layered mexican brownie cake, I have enough tequila+limes to have a REAL good night, and I'm gonna surprise her tomorrow morning with buttermilk pancakes before we go for a hike/picnic with her parents. Present is wrapped. 

This is gonna go well. Right? right..?

• Like 2

17 hours ago, N4L said:

I understand conceptually what they are talking about, but fail to see how it was proved based on the data collected.

It wasn't proved and the actual research article explicitly states that it's just one possibility.

3 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

GF's birthday is tomorrow.

I have a pork shoulder marinating in the fridge to make carnitas, I'm stocked up to make fresh guac, I'm making a layered mexican brownie cake, I have enough tequila+limes to have a REAL good night, and I'm gonna surprise her tomorrow morning with buttermilk pancakes before we go for a hike/picnic with her parents. Present is wrapped. 

This is gonna go well. Right? right..?

Knock on wood