What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

59 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I drove out to Pennsylvania to surprise my dad. Everyone is asleep and I'm here by myself drinking around a campfire. I drove over 500 miles for beer apparently. 

Near Philly?  Come on over I've got plenty of beers. 

20 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

We telling "kids say the darndest things" ff.com style? 

My daughter was once in a checkout line at Kohls with the ex. A teenage girl in front of them was wearing yoga pants and a thong with the thong going above her hips/visible. My daughter, according to my ex, said so loudly everyone could hear: "Mommy, why is her underwear showing?". Apparently the girl was so embarrassed she dropped her stuff on the counter and walked out. 

I think i'm genuinely impressed by someone yanking some underwear up above a yoga pant.  Can you even do that, and why?  It seems unreasonably uncomfortable.

20 hours ago, Tyty said:

When I was still w my ex, we went to Meijer (Walmart esque supermarket chain in Midwest) and my then 2 or so y/o son was sitting in the cart and opened blueberries and spilled them out of the cart onto the floor and they rolled everywhere in a 50 foot radius. I wanted to die 

Blueberry containers are literal cluster bombs, if opened incorrectly.  It's absurd how far the berries can scatter from just average waist height.  Bouncin' Betty ain't got nothing' on an inappropriately opened blueberry container maybe.

9 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I drove out to Pennsylvania to surprise my dad. Everyone is asleep and I'm here by myself drinking around a campfire. I drove over 500 miles for beer apparently. 

I did that to my dad a few times, once on vacation and once at home.  My stepmother could always pull it off.  One time she claimed she was out shopping, and another time sent her cousin to get me.  When I was visiting at his home, we drove right up to his football practice and he had no idea.  That was a month after the Orioles won the AL East title and I bought a bunch of the championship gear and brought it with me.  It still didn't register when there was a bunch of stuff in his office.  But I'm sure he will appreciate it once he wakes up.  

4 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I've been cracking up on Twitter all morning, here's a few. 

That blueberry thread is amazing. The fact that she took the time to respond to everyone made it THAT much better. 

And there were a ton of stupid answers. Some of which seemed like genuine guesses. Like the first one.

I don’t understand how Twitter works and at this point I will not ever take the time to learn.  Every time I go there the order makes no sense and it is too cluttered and devoid of any order.  A response looks like the original post, the at symbols and hashtags and multiple names (you’ve got a name and then a handle?) make it impossible to see or understand who said what or what said who and it just looks like the online website equivalent of going over to a friend’s house in like the 4th grade and suddenly understanding why your mom and dad get so uptight over you leaving one toy out after you see their room and house littered with trash, toys, dirty clothes, a kitchen table with bananas and hampers and boxes on it and no sense of order or cleanliness or tidiness anywhere and you suddenly get anxiety because you can’t concentrate and feel like you’re going to get yelled at for making the mess so instead of playing video games, which your parents don’t let you play at home, you beg to just go outside where things make sense and where you don’t feel constricted and claustrophobic.

5 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I don’t understand how Twitter works and at this point I will not ever take the time to learn.  Every time I go there the order makes no sense and it is too cluttered and devoid of any order.  A response looks like the original post, the at symbols and hashtags and multiple names (you’ve got a name and then a handle?) make it impossible to see or understand who said what or what said who and it just looks like the online website equivalent of going over to a friend’s house in like the 4th grade and suddenly understanding why your mom and dad get so uptight over you leaving one toy out after you see their room and house littered with trash, toys, dirty clothes, a kitchen table with bananas and hampers and boxes on it and no sense of order or cleanliness or tidiness anywhere and you suddenly get anxiety because you can’t concentrate and feel like you’re going to get yelled at for making the mess so instead of playing video games, which your parents don’t let you play at home, you beg to just go outside where things make sense and where you don’t feel constricted and claustrophobic.

So you’re saying the Kardashian’s have a firmer grasp than you 

Edited by Tyty

6 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I understand Reddit, but Twitter is equally to blame for the downfall of discussion forums, and I just don't get it.  Twitter is a cesspool, and not only does it thread weird as you mentioned, there isn't any sort of moderation or filter.  

I use it for sports news, and card collecting.  Twitter is actually pretty damn useful in that community.  

15 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I understand Reddit, but Twitter is equally to blame for the downfall of discussion forums, and I just don't get it.  Twitter is a cesspool, and not only does it thread weird as you mentioned, there isn't any sort of moderation or filter.  

I use it for sports news, and card collecting.  Twitter is actually pretty damn useful in that community.  

Use it for anything else and you're likely to get banned for no apparent reason.