What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

So I had to download Microsoft teams for a video interview. I was told I was sent an invite for Thursday. I don’t see the invite. Does anyone know where to look and will it also generate an email of the invitation to my email?

1 hour ago, twslhs20 said:

So I had to download Microsoft teams for a video interview. I was told I was sent an invite for Thursday. I don’t see the invite. Does anyone know where to look and will it also generate an email of the invitation to my email?

do you use outlook for email

if so, for sure yes

it would also appear on your calander

4 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

Has anyone set up a Pi-Hole DNS server? 

I'm setting mine up now - just looking for any tips or recommended settings.

No, but I’ve been researching doing one for a while, and got really serious about it the last week. Trying to decide between a Zero that would be dedicated just to that, or maybe a 4 that would do other things. But not sure which other projects I would want on it.

Just now, pwny said:

No, but I’ve been researching doing one for a while, and got really serious about it the last week. Trying to decide between a Zero that would be dedicated just to that, or maybe a 4 that would do other things. But not sure which other projects I would want on it.

I bought a 4 for the same reason. No real plans for it, but maybe I'll be inspired in the future. Also for the price, why not.

4 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

I bought a 4 for the same reason. No real plans for it, but maybe I'll be inspired in the future. Also for the price, why not.

I had a 3 for a number of years that I only ever used for one project. And I never actually used it, so I did a bunch of revamping and gave it as a gift to someone. Probably wouldn’t ever do anything with the 4 either. 

but like you said, the price isn’t that much and the option would be decent.