What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

14 hours ago, pwny said:

No, but I’ve been researching doing one for a while, and got really serious about it the last week. Trying to decide between a Zero that would be dedicated just to that, or maybe a 4 that would do other things. But not sure which other projects I would want on it.

Also FYI - I set up my Pi-hole yesterday and it is really easy. With just the default blocklists, everything has worked perfectly.

The one site that I've found so far that doesn't work is Youtube, just because of how many ad servers they have and how they pull data from all over. I haven't seen anyone that is able to get it to work. 

SpaceX has their DEMO-2 launch of their Dragon spacecraft, with NASA astronauts today at 4:33 EST. Streaming on the SpaceX website.

This is the final test to certify the Falcon 9 rocket and Dragon craft to be certified for NASA regular crew flights.

This is the first time American astronauts have launched in America in a long time. We've been renting space on Russian rockets since the space shuttles were retired.

EDIT: fixed time

3 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

SpaceX has their DEMO-2 launch of their Dragon spacecraft, with NASA astronauts today at 3:30 EDT. Streaming on the SpaceX website.

This is the final test to certify the Falcon 9 rocket and Dragon craft to be certified for NASA regular crew flights.

This is the first time American astronauts have launched in America in a long time. We've been renting space on Russian rockets since the space shuttles were retired.

The spacex website is saying 4:33 EST launch time.  

I'd like to watch - am i missing something here?

1 hour ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Wasn’t it not that long ago that everything Spacex launched exploded? Like really really recent? I know these things aren’t cheap but maybe they should do a few more of these things before they send living people into space? Maaaaaaaaybe?

They intentionally blew one up earlier this year. Some test or something. 

23 minutes ago, theJ said:

Thinking about the irrational utter rage that results from your 2 year old hiding the fire TV remote sometime during the day and not being able to find it at 10 PM. 

you know how cheap vasectomies are?

you don F'd up A-A-RON

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theJ said:

Thinking about the irrational utter rage that results from your 2 year old hiding the fire TV remote sometime during the day and not being able to find it at 10 PM. 

Could’ve just downloaded a fire remote app ya dingus. C’mon your IQ is like double mine 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Could’ve just downloaded a fire remote app ya dingus. C’mon your IQ is like double mine 

If that’s the case, an IQ of 20 isn’t that impressive tbh

• Like 1

On 25/05/2020 at 9:24 PM, naptownskinsfan said:

I understand Reddit, but Twitter is equally to blame for the downfall of discussion forums, and I just don't get it.  Twitter is a cesspool, and not only does it thread weird as you mentioned, there isn't any sort of moderation or filter.  

I use it for sports news, and card collecting.  Twitter is actually pretty damn useful in that community.  

Twitter really is bad, and it's become far worse over the past couple years.  It used to be different, but they've integrated some truly awful echo chamber algorithms, along with the nonsensical ordering of things...as a base experience.

But Twitter is also really great.  For quick bites of important or interesting sporting information, as well as for uniting the proletariat.

17 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

SpaceX has their DEMO-2 launch of their Dragon spacecraft, with NASA astronauts today at 4:33 EST. Streaming on the SpaceX website.

EDIT: fixed time

Now, America is renting space on Elon Rockets instead of Russian rockets!  Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo.  Big National win.  Because on account of how many billions of subsidies Elon has eaten up over the years.  American as heck.  Wait.  That still costs more money?

Edited by Tugboat