What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

11 hours ago, theJ said:

Thinking about the irrational utter rage that results from your 2 year old hiding the fire TV remote sometime during the day and not being able to find it at 10 PM. 

10 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

you know how cheap vasectomies are?

you don F'd up A-A-RON

9 hours ago, Tyty said:

Could’ve just downloaded a fire remote app ya dingus. C’mon your IQ is like double mine 

Update, because i know you needed it.

Our 6 year old hid the remote from our 2 year so he wouldn't change the channel on him.  He hid it under some laundry in another room.

On the positive side, i found some interesting things in the floor vents while looking for the remote.  It would appear that the vents are the hiding place of choice for our 2 year old.

2 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Now, America is renting space on Elon Rockets instead of Russian rockets!  Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo.  Big National win.  Because on account of how many billions of subsidies Elon has eaten up over the years.  American as heck.  Wait.  That still costs more money?

That is literally how the entire US Government (and NASA) has always worked. 

NASA doesn't built rockets; they issue contracts to firms like Boeing, ATK, Ratheon, Lockheed, and now SpaceX. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dome said:

If you like Kevin Smith, listen to him tell his story of trying to write a Superman script for an overbearing producer.

Might be some minor language offenses.

At first glance it appears to be in a language I don’t speak 

7 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

That is literally how the entire US Government (and NASA) has always worked. 

NASA doesn't built rockets; they issue contracts to firms like Boeing, ATK, Ratheon, Lockheed, and now SpaceX. 

Did they win the Space Race that way?

36 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Are you saying there are others who also hate my bank 

Not really, but this is probably the case. Banks are easy to hate. I was referencing that your bank probably hates you too. 

Anyways, tell us what happened. 

40 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Did they win the Space Race that way?

Yes... The Saturn V that was used in the Apollo missions was built primarily by Boeing, with Rocketdyne engines. 

NASA generates the requirements and is involved in overall design, but all the systems and components are subcontracted, as well as fabrication.

• Like 1