What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, animaltested said:

Few people realize, Portlandia wasn't a sitcom, but a documentary. 

that llama probably eats better than I do... i'm assuming it's usually organic kale and alfalfa, with oats that were stone ground  by hand earlier that day, maybe baked organic pumpkin with chia seeds on the cold days. And a pot brownie for dessert.

• Like 2

I have 4 notifications for this thread but none of them go to a post. I'm guessing they got mod deleted lol.

There were 4 different parts of the tweet I posted that might have been against the rules but I thought it was innocent enough. Tho idt the rules are posted anywhere? So I can't check lol

On 6/3/2020 at 7:06 PM, candyman93 said:

*San Andreas fault line has entered the chat*

I just heard about that 5.5 earthquake that happened right before you posted this in sourthern CA. There was a 6.8 and a 7.1 a few miles away from there about 12-13 months ago. they are saying the 5.5 was an aftershock of that. wow 

there was a brush fire in the east bay yesterday. today in the south bay there is some f*cker who started 8 small brush fires. They caught him thankfully but goddamn wtf is wrong with people

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, N4L said:

I just heard about that 5.5 earthquake that happened right before you posted this in sourthern CA. There was a 6.8 and a 7.1 a few miles away from there about 12-13 months ago. they are saying the 5.5 was an aftershock of that. wow 

there was a brush fire in the east bay yesterday. today in the south bay there is some f*cker who started 8 small brush fires. They caught him thankfully but goddamn wtf is wrong with people

tenor.gif

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rob_shadows said:

Omg are you serious right now, he was their FTO? How the hell do you let a cop with 18 complaints filed against him train new officers!

I could tell you but I'd get banned