What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

So I preordered the Destiny 2 PS4 Pro - first jump to PS4. I will sign up with this same username. Hit me up with some friend request, I know nobody on PS4.

Are you getting the Scorpio as well? ShiiNy IV is my psn, really only play madden with people on here though

Blew a tire. Never had that happen before. I've had flat tires before, but not full out BOOM blown tires while driving. 

Upon inspection, I hit something a while ago and had a puncture that was being sealed by some metal debris. Finally gave in. 

Oh well...

22 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Blew a tire. Never had that happen before. I've had flat tires before, but not full out BOOM blown tires while driving. 

Upon inspection, I hit something a while ago and had a puncture that was being sealed by some metal debris. Finally gave in. 

Oh well...

Scary stuff. What was it like? Did you lose control at all?

One time a car in front of me blew a tire and did a full 360. Almost hit the median, and narrowly missed a pallet on the shoulder. There was a cop that had someone pulled over like 200 yards down the road.

He came sprinting like he was a first responder to some kind of national disaster.

Ugh. This thing isn't even going to come close to us and I'll have left for nothing. The path is significantly further south than when I checked this morning. Don't get me wrong. Obviously I don't want it to hit to validate my leaving. But damn this is going to be a colossal waste of time and money 

1 minute ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Ugh. This thing isn't even going to come close to us and I'll have left for nothing. The path is significantly further south than when I checked this morning. Don't get me wrong. Obviously I don't want it to hit to validate my leaving. But damn this is going to be a colossal waste of time and money 

Where do you live in FL?

2 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

I know it sucks, but that's still the best case scenario, no?

All that beautiful weather comes at a price.

32 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Scary stuff. What was it like? Did you lose control at all?

One time a car in front of me blew a tire and did a full 360. Almost hit the median, and narrowly missed a pallet on the shoulder. There was a cop that had someone pulled over like 200 yards down the road.

He came sprinting like he was a first responder to some kind of national disaster.

Lost control for a bit, but didn't spin or anything. Immediately went 10-2 to gain control of the car and get to the shoulder.

The annoyance was that the blowout was on the driver front side tire - given that I pulled over to the right hand shoulder, it would have been suicide to try to change the tire while traffic was wizzing by me. Had to call into roadside assistance...

1 minute ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Brevard county. It's on the Atlantic coast in central FL. Bout 3 hours north of Miami 

I know it well, was just talking to my cousin yesterday who lives in Brevard.  Water seems to be tough to get already.  I was there last year during the Hurricane and we evacuated to Orlando.  You probably don't need to leave yet, but good that you did...

4 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

I know it well, was just talking to my cousin yesterday who lives in Brevard.  Water seems to be tough to get already.  I was there last year during the Hurricane and we evacuated to Orlando.  You probably don't need to leave yet, but good that you did...

I haven't left yet. Going to. Not taking any chance of getting stuck here for a week or two without power 

And yeah. It's a pain in the balls trying to get water right now