What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

17 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

I've heard you're not supposed to pop blisters too, but I always do and have never had any issues. Is it an infection thing? Or does it just heal better if left alone? @LETSGOBROWNIES

Yeah it is an infection risk but you'll see from this picture of my foot I have no qualms about it 

https://i.imgur.com/6w5RtWY.jpg

32 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

How often you burn yourself bad enough to get blisters?

I used to get blisters on my feet somewhat regularly when running before I started using BodyGlide and kenesiology tape. Popping was always a relief, even if I didn’t bandage them. It burns when you put pressure on a popped blister, but it almost feels like a cathartic burn.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

How often you burn yourself bad enough to get blisters?

Not super often. Probably no more than anyone else. I do drink too much when I BBQ and a good number of burns have come from trying to pick little juicy morsels off the grill with my fingers.

But I don't remember I time I just left a burn alone because my experience has always been popping them equals relief. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iPwn said:

I used to get blisters on my feet somewhat regularly when running before I started using BodyGlide and kenesiology tape. Popping was always a relief, even if I didn’t bandage them. It burns when you put pressure on a popped blister, but it almost feels like a cathartic burn.

I got a blister the size of a golf ball on the ball of my foot from hiking in boots that were too loose. Never again. I'd rather hike barefoot than go through that again.

7 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Not super often. Probably no more than anyone else. I do drink too much when I BBQ and a good number of burns have come from trying to pick little juicy morsels off the grill with my fingers.

But I don't remember I time I just left a burn alone because my experience has always been popping them equals relief. 

I got you fam, you just one of these.

small-kitchen-tongs.jpg

Im just saving one life after another in this thread. I feel like Dr. Oz saving the masses....

9 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I got a blister the size of a golf ball on the ball of my foot from hiking in boots that were too loose. Never again. I'd rather hike barefoot than go through that again.

They’re the worst. Last time I got them, was after doing about 40 miles. I had 4 blisters on both feet, two on each heel and two on each ball of the foot. On my right foot, they were so bad that the two actually went from both sides of my feet and were separated in the middle by about an 1/8 of an inch. One was about the size of a golf ball, the other slightly smaller. I was seated on a Greyhound headed back home for about 8 hours after finishing, and I could barely walk on the swollen blisters on. Popped them, bandaged them up with about an inch of cotton and gauze and hobbled around for 2-3 days before they got healed enough that I could walk normally again.

Decided after that, I needed to invest in the BodyGlide and use the kenesiology tape I had to help.