What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Story on the news earlier, a woman went into Chipotle to pick up food she had pre-ordered. Problem was, she left her car running unattended with her 7 week old baby in it... No surprise, car was stolen, baby still inside, but was recovered and the baby is fine. 

Some people shouldn't be allowed to care for children, let alone have their own...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MrDrew said:

Broke my prescription Oakleys, an needed an updated prescription. I was thinking about getting the Prizm Golf because I'm on the dis golf course a lot, and terrain/color is about the same. They seem to work for normal use outside, but I was wondering how they work in with snow. I know they make snow specific Prizm, but my wife will murder me if I get 2 sets with how much they are. Option 2 is to just get polarized again, since they don't make the Prizm Daily for the Flack 2.0 frames. 

They are just contrast lenses and in my experience work just fine for daily use, but I haven't used them in snow yet. I don't anticipate any issues though.

Go to the Oakley store and try them out and see if you like them. 

7 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Well. We could just do like 90% of America and spend every penny we have, and some we don't, the week before Christmas 

Lol not likely.

I refuse to go nuts on Christmas. We spend about 3k a year on the kids and family and I feel like we spend less than a lot of people, probably everyone in either of our families.  I couldn't fathom spending 5-10k on gifts that will be junk in a year or two or high end clothes for boys to get dirty.

Used Youtube TV last night to watch the Vikings game. Worked well for the most part, only issue was that we had the TV set-up outside and a ways away form the wireless so it would go fuzzy for a few seconds. But it was really nice watching the game outside, grilling, watching the game, and drinking $13 twelve pack versus a $8-9 beer at the stadium. It was the perfect temp for doing that we ll, probably was around 70 when the game wrapped up.

1 hour ago, The Gnat said:

Used Youtube TV last night to watch the Vikings game. Worked well for the most part, only issue was that we had the TV set-up outside and a ways away form the wireless so it would go fuzzy for a few seconds. But it was really nice watching the game outside, grilling, watching the game, and drinking $13 twelve pack versus a $8-9 beer at the stadium. It was the perfect temp for doing that we ll, probably was around 70 when the game wrapped up.

What were you drinking, Keystone Light?