What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

19 hours ago, Tyty said:

I'm just gonna work hard for 12 months and be CEO. Then I'll change the price of a $13.50 crockpot and make it $750. That's what you're supposed to do as a new CEO, right?

Thanks yo. They're mass hiring in my area at all stores for regular, manager and whatever is above that so I'm thinking I have a real chance 

If you have prior managing experience you can apply for shift manager right away I think. That's like $17.50+/hour starting+.$.50 raise every 6 months. Either way, good luck.

10 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

I've been dating for 8 years and have yet to find a partner who can cook at least to the level of my ability, which is very modest. Why?

It might be easier to lower your skill level. Try burning something next week, or even undercooking could work. 

Now you're all playing on the same field.

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

It might be easier to lower your skill level. Try burning something next week, or even undercooking could work. 

Now you're all playing on the same field.

I've already dropped my beauty standards because of my subpar HEIGHTFACEFRAME, I can't give even more ground. I'm just tired of my dinner options being 1) I cook something or 2) I buy something

5 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

I'm just tired of my dinner options being 1) I cook something or 2) I buy something

Yeah. That would be frustrating. Any of these ladies interested in learning to cook? Grilling classes are fun and easy and you can move up to more advanced stuff from there. 

I'm very fortunate in that my wife and I split cooking duties about 50/50 and we are both good cooks. Her mom is a legitimate gourmet chef. She's an event planner and can also cater small event. She's probably the best cook I know and a lot of that was passed on to my wife.

we eat well. Very very well.