What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Have any of you ever taken the Myer-Biggs personality test? I just finished it and it has absolutely blown my mind. Ive read about 50 pages of information on my personality type from literally dozens of websites and its so accurate it scares the hell out of me. It is literally my thoughts and actions detailed to the core. You know, we all think we are individual and unique. Nope. This thing was my biography and 2% of the world is exactly like me. That 2% includes Putin and Hitler... and Trump/Hillary Clinton. Yay, I seem likeable huh? They werent all bad though, M Thatcher, Winston Churchill and FDR were also on the list.

http://www.entjpersonality.info/p/famous-entjs.html

Anyways, I thought I would share if you have not ever done this, I would highly recommend it. Here is a link to the test:

https://www.16personalities.com/

2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Well, that could be an issue to investigate too lmao xD

My sister and mother are the same way, if I have three burners going with stuff that needs to be timed out I would rather have no hands helping than hands getting in my way 

Just now, cddolphin said:

My sister and mother are the same way, if I have three burners going with stuff that needs to be timed out I would rather have no hands helping than hands getting in my way 

Super fun for new cooks in a new relationship tryna have a fun time learning to cook, I'm sure. ;)

Maybe try something that doesn't require 3 burners? Like I said, a grilling  class is easy and fun. And usually cheap.

5 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Super fun for new cooks in a new relationship tryna have a fun time learning to cook, I'm sure. ;)

Maybe try something that doesn't require 3 burners? Like I said, a grilling  class is easy and fun. And usually cheap.

You're right but JEEZ come into the picture knowing how to cook at least a tiny bit.. like slap down a chicken breast and put some rice in the cooker level stuff..

Edited by cddolphin

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Have any of you ever taken the Myer-Biggs personality test? I just finished it and it has absolutely blown my mind. Ive read about 50 pages of information on my personality type from literally dozens of websites and its so accurate it scares the hell out of me.

Same, results were dead on for me as well. I took it about 6 years ago and I personally believe I have changed a lot as a person since then. I got INTJ like @cddolphin

It would be interesting to take it again and see if my results have changed. 

5 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

You're right but JEEZ come into the picture knowing how to cook at least a tiny bit.. like slap down a chicken breast and put some rice in the cooker level stuff..

if they literally can't do that to help, you should start dating women with IQs above room temperature. 

More than likely they just don't want to help, in which case you're just gonna have to decide if they're worth keeping around if they don't want to help out with cooking/buying dinner.

that'll be a case by case basis I'm sure. Depending what else they bring to the table, no pun intended.

23 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I posted this in a few forums and literally ever person besides me (were talking like 10-15 responses) has been an introvert. It doesn't really surprise me since we are all chatting on an online forum. I bet @EliteTexan80 gets extrovert though. Curious about @iPwn. He is obviously social, but I could see him being an introvert too. 

Curious what gave the idea that I was one of the two to get mentioned as possibly extroverted. I assume it’s something about my posting style, but what exactly?

9 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Curious what gave the idea that I was one of the two to get mentioned as possibly extroverted. I assume it’s something about my posting style, but what exactly?

You speak to a lot of people on here, have been involved in a lot of the award type things, your conversations in [spam]  (including the NSFW stuff) and the fact that youve met up with people from the site. You also are willing to engage in conversation and argumentation pretty freely. You seem to keep a pretty good eye on whats happening around you personally and the world in general. 

What gives me pause is I dont often hear you talk about friends/events you go to/etc. And you are super huge into music, which is an activity that an introvert would possibly be into if they are listening to it alone at home. IIRC you havent had a lot of romantic relationships (at least that youve talked about) so maybe meeting people is a personal challenge? Not sure. 

I was genuinely curious on you - im 99% sure ET80 will come back as an extrovert.