What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

19 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

Not really. I had no idea carrying items like pocket knives were so common in the States. I have actually just been on my commute home, after another terrorist attack today in London, wondering if anybody on my train was carrying anything for potentially self defence. 

When is was younger pretty much every man carried a pocket knife for daily tasks, nothing crazy, just a small folder. They were viewed as tools as opposed to weapons. Many men here still do.

Outside or urban areas, knives are pretty common, as are guns. Cities, not so much. Still see plenty of folding knives though.

2 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

Ha that's pretty cool, certainly beats out calling the fire brigade for a cat stuck up a tree. 

I don't fit a second think that about Americans fwiw, I known a bunch who have never and would never own one. 

I would just a bit surpassed by how many said they carried knives of some description. 

I didn't really think you thought we were all gun crazy, it was just the set up to the joke.

tid9zYL.gif

51 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Oh god I'm out of beer and I have no way to get more. Can I call an Uber in south bend to pick me up some ugh

I'm an Uber driver. I've taken a couple people on beer runs. If you tried to send me to go get it without you I probably would if the money was right. There's not a lot I won't do if the money's right. But I'm me. I've heard some drivers are really uptight