What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

I missed the knife talk!?

Im from way out in the sticks, bringing rifles to high school wasn't that big of a deal as long as you could show a teacher it wasn't loaded. Literally everyone had knives too, several of the teachers as well.

I carry a knife for protection, I've never used it for that an am almost certain I never will. That said, I still use it almost every day for other stuff. I feel naked when I can't have one, probably carried one every day (that I could) since I was 12 or so.

lots of people in my hometown have pistols on their hips if they leave the house too. Some open carry, but most concealed.

kinda Wild West out here still, but we'll get it figured out sometime lmao

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I missed the knife talk!?

Im from way out in the sticks, bringing rifles to high school wasn't that big of a deal as long as you could show a teacher it wasn't loaded. Literally everyone had knives too, several of the teachers as well.

I carry a knife for protection, I've never used it for that an am almost certain I never will. That said, I still use it almost every day for other stuff. I feel naked when I can't have one, probably carried one every day (that I could) since I was 12 or so.

lots of people in my hometown have pistols on their hips if they leave the house too. Some open carry, but most concealed.

kinda Wild West out here still, but we'll get it figured out sometime lmao

Jeez you sound hardcore Katniss

2 hours ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Moment of truth time. My neighbor said the power was only out for a day after the hurricane so I didn't throw out the food I had in the freezer. Think my cheapness might be about to give me food poisoning 

In the future place a penny on top of a cup of ice in your freezer. If the penny has sunk to the bottom the ice has obviously melted and you'll know the food has to be thrown out but if it's still on the top of the ice, you're gtg.

• Like 2

A knife is better than nothing but if you don't actually know how to fight with a knife it's probably not going to do you much good.

One thing I see that is completely useless is this old lady walking around my neighborhood with a tree branch. There's no way she could swing that thing fast enough to defend herself against anyone other than another old lady

As for carrying a knife as a tool, I have run into a lot of situations where I could have used one. I just hate having a ton of stuff in my pockets. Wallets, smokes, lighter in one pocket. Phone and keys in the other. Always and barely ever anything else 

Edited by DontTazeMeBro