What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

So my Comcast got shut off for not being able to pay it and I'm wondering if I should just say screw cable altogether, get an unlimited data phone plan (already got it temporarily rn) and buy an antenna to watch local sports (south bend and Chicago)

38 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Whenever I become president or global dictator or something, I'm going to ban the production of, sale, and chewing of gum. People are too irresponsible with it. Apparently I stepped on some that someone else spit out and now my shoe is sticky. 

Looks like you need to watch where you're going.

purple-brown-gum-chew-o.gif

13 hours ago, jrry32 said:

I'm sorry. I remember those days. It has to get better at some point.

A decade of this. Until we get some new people that understand what having a vision is and how to apply to that vision, it isn’t getting better.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tyty said:

So my Comcast got shut off for not being able to pay it and I'm wondering if I should just say screw cable altogether, get an unlimited data phone plan (already got it temporarily rn) and buy an antenna to watch local sports (south bend and Chicago)

Maybe check out the new Hulu TV?

14 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Passed the mother of all tests. I am now a real attorney.

Congrats. Wasn't bar exam fun. I passed first time but still debate the grading they gave me on Criminal Law essay. They graded to much on opinion and not enough on reasoning

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Got my Movie Pass yesterday. Went and saw IT last night, and it’s super easy. Girlfriend should be getting here sometime this week and then we’re gonna see so many movies. 

How long does shipping take from Russia?

1 hour ago, iPwn said:

Got my Movie Pass yesterday. Went and saw IT last night, and it’s super easy. Girlfriend should be getting her’s sometime this week and then we’re gonna see so many movies. 

I still need to do this. For some reason my work filters block the website so I've just forgotten to get it.