What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

40 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

How was IT?

One of the best horror movies I’ve seen. Only horror movies I’d consider over it are the elite thrillers like The Shining and Silence of the Lambs. But as far as a pure horror film, I can’t think of one I like better.

Kinda upset it was such a commercial hit. They’re going to screw up the follow up(s) trying to make it more commercial and stretch it out into 2-3 more movies, I’m sure.

20 minutes ago, iPwn said:

One of the best horror movies I’ve seen. Only horror movies I’d consider over it are the elite thrillers like The Shining and Silence of the Lambs. But as far as a pure horror film, I can’t think of one I like better.

Kinda upset it was such a commercial hit. They’re going to screw up the follow up(s) trying to make it more commercial and stretch it out into 2-3 more movies, I’m sure.

It is known. 

They are already setting up a prequel from like the 1600's. No sewers or balloons from back then though...  Did you ever see the made for TV special? Its what a young Matts nightmares are made of. 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

It is known. 

They are already setting up a prequel from like the 1600's. No sewers or balloons from back then though...  Did you ever see the made for TV special? Its what a young Matts nightmares are made of. 

I hope that’s a joke. Because that sounds terrible. Plus they already told the history in the original.

Yeah, the miniseries did not age well at all though. Tim Curry’s performance was top notch, but everything else comes across like crap now. The spider scene and the way the Deadlights end up being portrayed came across like crap, particularly now in retrospect. The new movie did a much better job of handing the idea of the Deadlights. Will have to see how it handles showing the true form in the future movies though, as it doesn’t get entirely fleshed out in the first chapter.

6 minutes ago, iPwn said:

I hope that’s a joke. Because that sounds terrible. Plus they already told the history in the original.

Yeah, the miniseries did not age well at all though. Tim Curry’s performance was top notch, but everything else comes across like crap now. The spider scene and the way the Deadlights end up being portrayed came across like crap, particularly now in retrospect. The new movie did a much better job of handing the idea of the Deadlights. Will have to see how it handles showing the true form in the future movies though, as it doesn’t get entirely fleshed out in the first chapter.

Not a joke...

EDIT - Im not saying its 100%. Just the actor who plays IT said its in discussion.

Edited by Matts4313

9 hours ago, mse326 said:

Congrats. Wasn't bar exam fun. I passed first time but still debate the grading they gave me on Criminal Law essay. They graded to much on opinion and not enough on reasoning

I don't know what grade I got. I just know I passed. That's all that matters to me. I thought I bombed the essays.

8 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Sweet! What kind of animal are you going to represent? I need an Aardvark Attorney, so...you know...

I'm practicing bird law.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, iPwn said:

A decade of this. Until we get some new people that understand what having a vision is and how to apply to that vision, it isn’t getting better.

All it takes is a year. We've both seen a bunch of GMs and coaches come and go. Every time you get a new duo, it brings optimism. Eventually, they have to get one right.

57 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

All it takes is a year. We've both seen a bunch of GMs and coaches come and go. Every time you get a new duo, it brings optimism. Eventually, they have to get one right.

Really hope it’s this time. But I’m less than optimistic.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

I don't know what grade I got. I just know I passed. That's all that matters to me. I thought I bombed the essays.

I'm practicing bird law.

Does that pay better than horse law?  At least you'd be making more than fret then...

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

Does that pay better than horse law?  At least you'd be making more than fret then...

Probably not. Horse people are rich and crazy.

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

But you dont even need a law degree for that...

There's always the risk of arrest if you don't have one...