What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

3 hours ago, flyers0909 said:

Welp, bird law in this country is not governed by reason.

What about gulls?

It’s actually international law with hummingbirds. So this world. They’re an endangered species, so they get international protections.

Wild birds in general are illegal to own as pets in the US. There’s exceptions for exotic (almost all are imported) birds, but that’s it. Theoretically, if you could find a self-domesticated gull and prove it was actually domesticated, you might be able to win a legal exception if you took it to court. But that’s still a long shot, even beyond the long shot of finding a gull that self-domesticated. The court would still likely rule that the gull was best in an aviary of some sort, I’d assume.

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

No. We make you give up your car and become a racist. Plus we all murder puppies for fun. Texas sucks and everyone stay out. Especially you pesky Californians. 

We're big into baby kicking and pushing old people into incoming traffic, too (bonus points if you can do both at the same time).

20 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Am I the only person who pays no attention to gas prices? It doesn't really matter what it is, I'm still buying it if I need it.

For me it just limits the places I'm willing to drive to unless I absolutely need to. Back when it was $4 I barely left the house