What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

22 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Lots of pecans and antiabortion billboards is all I remember about those areas.

Yeah that sounds about right. Not very memorable outside of a major university and some state parks. Lot of equestrian stuff if you're into that.

Just now, cddolphin said:

There's a good number of billboards that advertise stuff like pecans and peanuts, EXIT 374 PECANS BY THE POUND blah blah

See, that’s the way that post read to me. But that just seems like a completely ridiculous thing to advertise like that.

People are out driving. So giving them an idea of something to do makes sense. “come to our restaurant or museum.” Selling them on big purchases when they have time to think makes sense “Need a car? Selling your home? Want to sue someone? Think of me” Trying to give them something to think about makes sense “consider my moral point of view while you’re backed up in traffic”. But selling them on the idea of trivial bulk purchases like pecans? That just seems foreign to me.

Just now, DontTazeMeBro said:

Does Planet X aka Nirubu crashing into Earth according to a numerologist make it a little more ludicrous?

Gravitational pulls in our solar system (namely on Saturn) suggest there is a planet out there somewhere that we’ve yet to find. So I mean I guess no.

However, if the planet was whipping around and on a collision course for earth, the gravitational pulls on earth would be much more noticeable than they are. And given we’re 3 days out, the planet should be visible if it’s as large as people claim.

Nibiru has always interested me tho.

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Both.

Pecans for sale and billboards to let you know that.

Also lots of billboards to tell you hell is real and not to have abortions. They aren't real subtle with their politics and religion.

Sounds a lot like the drive from Houston to Austin. A few kolache places in between, but the billboards and pecan dispensaries? Spot on.

There's one pecan place - right outside of Austin - the girl who works there!? Man. If there are angels in this existence we're in, they look like her. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Drats. Had a nice steak dinner planned out this Saturday. Is it at least after 8pm?

Just asked Siri, "what time is the world supposed to end on Saturday?" All they say is Saturday. You would think people who are convinced they've nailed down when the world is ending could at least tell us morning, afternoon, evening, or night 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, iPwn said:
18 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Drats. Had a nice steak dinner planned out this Saturday. Is it at least after 8pm?

No. Sorry. It actually crashes at 7:35pm

Dammit. Guess it's corndogs for lunch, then guilt free looting and pillaging until about 7ish.