What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 hour ago, BigBillsFan13 said:

Yeah I can confirm that they are as 'addicting' as everyone says. Before I'm done I'll have my whole back filled, chest, both arms, and both legs. Possibly my stomach and ribs too, but the rest for sure.

Yeah I'll definitely get to a point where I say "eff it" and get something tattoo'd on my face. I want hand tats too.

i haven't hit that point yet, but when I do I'm going from professional to unemployable as fast as I can lol

• Like 1

4 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Blind homeless man got beat up in parking lot across the street. Apparently he's been crapping in an alley between two restaurants and when a manager confronted him the homeless guy whipped out his "water gun" and tried peeing on the manager, manager hit him in he head twice and tossed his sleeping bag into a puddle of dumpster water.

bunch of savages around here. I can't condone hitting a blind man, but if he tries to urinate on you all bets are off.

Follow up:

blind homeless man is in jail cause he called the police on the manager, then tried peeing on police too. Lmao.

the pub manager basically got told to just call police next time so he doesn't have to assault a disabled man lol

Also, the pub manager is covered pretty much head to toe in tats, since we're on the subject. If the homeless dude wasn't blind he would've seen them and known not to eff with that dude

20 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Follow up:

blind homeless man is in jail cause he called the police on the manager, then tried peeing on police too. Lmao.

the pub manager basically got told to just call police next time so he doesn't have to assault a disabled man lol

Also, the pub manager is covered pretty much head to toe in tats, since we're on the subject. If the homeless dude wasn't blind he would've seen them and known not to eff with that dude

Maybe. To me people covered in tats don't bring as much intimidation as they used to. Everyone is covered in tats these days. It used to mean you were a bad mofo back in the day, now not so much. Tats don't intimidate people anymore.

1 hour ago, steadypimpin said:

Maybe. To me people covered in tats don't bring as much intimidation as they used to. Everyone is covered in tats these days. It used to mean you were a bad mofo back in the day, now not so much. Tats don't intimidate people anymore.

True. But writing off everyone with tats is a dangerous game as well. Stats say some of them HAVE to be baaaaad baaaaad folks.

Others probably just liked the way they look and get them so long as they have a friend to hold their hand for the owie part

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Slow day around here....

I'm guessing everyone is too busy ranting about the anthem on social media to talk football? Idk...

If that's the case, I'm sure glad I'm here :)

The day after football games...probably nursing a hangover for their team losses.  Ain't that right @fretgod99?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Slow day around here....

I'm guessing everyone is too busy ranting about the anthem on social media to talk football? Idk...

Ive just been getting ready for deer season. And tbh im glad that its kept me away from football because all im hearing about is that crap and i have literally zero interest in it. Im just focused on deer hunting and getting a crap ton of deer hearts. I honestly dont know why i dont go out and get beef hearts but its what i get most excited about. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Slow day around here....

It's a crazy time right now. I'm keeping my opinions off social media because that's a waste of time. I can't believe how big of a thing this has turned out to be. First Kap, now Trump sounds off like an idiot and now the whole league is banding together against Trumps comments. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Slow day around here....

I'm rekkin' dudes, & winning the internet... 

... At least, I would be if I had social media. 

• Like 1