What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

So Yellowstone may be the most insanely wonderful place in the world.

I've seen a moose, a wolf, a grizzly bear with her 2 cubs, a herd of elk and probably 500-1000 buffalo...in 2 days. All within 100 yards.  The wolf darted in front of the truck, the bears walked along the road about 30 feet from the truck and the buffalo don't give AF, they walk across roads, into parking areas, etc.. There's been a half dozen within 10 feet of the truck.

Just incredible....

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

So Yellowstone may be the most insanely wonderful place in the world.

I've seen a moose, a wolf, a grizzly bear with her 2 cubs, a herd of elk and probably 500-1000 buffalo...in 2 days. All within 100 yards.  The wolf darted in front of the truck, the bears walked along the road about 30 feet from the truck and the buffalo don't give AF, they walk across roads, into parking areas, etc.. There's been a half dozen within 10 feet of the truck.

Just incredible....

I've always wanted to go there. Acadia National Park in Maine is also beautiful.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Aaaaand now Jesus Campos the Vegas security guard has disappeared. Before his TV interviews. I'm done. I don't believe anything anyone says anymore. I'm full blown conspiracy theorist on this one. Everything about this has been weird from the start 

giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Bring an unattended bag to someone's attention and they look at you like you're an idiot 

I'm not the biggest fan of Jen Kirkman, but I enjoy her "see something, say something" bit. Beware there's a naughty word or two in there.

Edited by cddolphin
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, flyers0909 said:

Is it better to buy an iPhone through Apple or Verizon?  Last time I bought a phone was when you’d get an upgrade after two years and just pay a flat fee of $200.  Now it looks like it’s all month to month or a massive single payment. 

2nd option - buy a lower cost used phone from Swappa.  

• Like 1