What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

So my youngest kid asks me to come look at the geode that he thinks he found near the playground in our subdivision.

Theyre building a new home right next to it and I'm thinking to myself "a geode??  Wtf ?? This is just some plain old rock or petrified cow turd or something..."  So I go and look at it and they found a damned cannonball.  

Pretty cool iyam.

On 11/21/2017 at 8:04 PM, DontTazeMeBro said:

So does the turkey that doesn’t get pardoned actually get killed and eaten? If so, I can’t put my finger on why but there’s something that seems messed up about that 

No. They go live out their lives on a farm.

21 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

It'd be pretty wild if there was some flock of ragged old turkeys at some farm with all of the "pardoned" birds going back to the Clinton administration or whatever (idk how long a turkey lives).

Sadly, while this is possible - turkeys can live up to 20 years - the turkeys don’t always go to the same farm to live out their lives.

...the fact that I know all this useless info about turkey pardons feels almost depressing.

9 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

And that annoys me because the whole thing is a farce. I’m really just impossible to please 

Yeah, can’t help you on that one.

Its just a silly tradition that makes some people’s day a little brighter. Not something I care about, but it doesn’t hurt anyone and some people find some level of pleasure in the pageantry. There’s worse things that could be going on with their time.

5 hours ago, iPwn said:

No. They go live out their lives on a farm.

Sadly, while this is possible - turkeys can live up to 20 years - the turkeys don’t always go to the same farm to live out their lives.

...the fact that I know all this useless info about turkey pardons feels almost depressing.

Thanks for ruining my thought of Bush turkeys and Obama turkeys getting into political arguments.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Thanks for ruining my thought of Bush turkeys and Obama turkeys getting into political arguments.

The two that Obama pardoned last year are in the same place that Trump’s turkey will go. So keep that dream alive. 

And some of Obama’s turkeys may have ended up in the same place as Bush’s turkeys. Just not all of them would be.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I don’t poop at work when I have to go to the office.  

Pooping is in home business only.

I prefer to poop at home because I spring for the good toilet paper, but there are days when I just have to go. The thing that makes it easier for me is that I have my own bathroom at work.

• Like 1