What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

4 hours ago, Tugboat said:

If you get stuck at work over 6-12" of snow, in a place where these snowfalls are possible...you probably had it coming.

That's an entirely passable amount of snow with some good winter tires.  Get'r done.

I can get to and from...but I work at an assisted living facility. If the next shift can't make it in, I have to stay. 

1 hour ago, CBears019 said:

I was just coming here to talk about the bombings.  I’m too young to remember, but this feels a lot like the unabomber.  It’s crazy.

Yeah, it's actually pretty similar. It also feels like the DC sniper a while back - just this feeling of helpless, not sure what's going to happen next.

9 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Yeah, it's actually pretty similar. It also feels like the DC sniper a while back - just this feeling of helpless, not sure what's going to happen next.

Annnd another one just went off.  And another one, luckily, was caught at a fedex before it detonated this morning.  

19 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

Annnd another one just went off.  And another one, luckily, was caught at a fedex before it detonated this morning.  

That undetonated one is going to be the one that helps end this craziness.

2 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Definitely.  An article i read said they believe they may have the offender on a surveillance camera.  Also, the two fedex ones today, both detonated and undetonated, came from the same fedex office.  All of that should prove to be very valuable to the investigation.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, CBears019 said:

Scary stuff... 

10 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I think and hope you’re right. I’m putting my name in the hat for first stone throw at this dude when they catch him

Edit: nah, that ain’t even fair, I’ll pull my name out and let some Austin natives get in on it

Edited by domepatrol91
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

I think and hope you’re right. I’m putting my name in the hat for first stone throw at this dude when they catch him

No such chance, he killed himself. 

This being said, I don't think it's over. This isn't a lone gunman (or, bombman) type situation. I think there's at least two more people involved.

This feels like a Boston Marathon bombers situation - friends or brothers working in tandem.

5 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

He couldn’t even mess that up, huh?

permanent disfigurement would’ve been a good way to kick off the rest of his life in prison 

hope they find anyone else involved 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

This being said, I don't think it's over. This isn't a lone gunman (or, bombman) type situation. I think there's at least two more people involved.

This feels like a Boston Marathon bombers situation - friends or brothers working in tandem.

And  even if he did do this alone, who knows how many packages he sent out yesterday before Police moved in on him?

I hope there’s some sort of manifesto or suicide note in his motel room that explains what he was thinking.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

OMG I’m the most scatterbrained person ever. I just showed up for work an hour early. Now I just have to sit here chain smoking till my shift starts 

My coworker showed up to work 6 hours early the other day cause he read the wrong "M" name on the schedule lol. 40 min drive for no reason