What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

37 minutes ago, eagles101 said:

I wrote the ins and outs of the grammer to that but your sentence structure would be for an object without a proper noun. Like ball. Idk what a ball is.

So if Im talking to a person that works at the zoo. And they said, "We had trouble with Ralph in his pin today." I should say, "Who is Ralph?" And not, "what is Ralph?"

And I might be foreign, from South America. And not the greatest with formatting of the English. But. I think you might of spelled "grammar" wrong.

11 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Excuse me? You ratin my jokes 6/10? DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? 2012 TASTY FUNNIEST POSTER. THEY DONT HAND THAT IUT TO EVERYONE. IN FACT JUST ME BUSH LOOK WHO YOU TALKIN TOO YOU CRIMINAL. I GOT THAT DAMN STATISXTIC TATTOOED MY DAAAMN NECK BOI GET OU HERE 

Ill rate what ever darn joke i want here. Your awards dont mean squat homie.

also i was giving a scale on attractiveness. 

11 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

So if Im talking to a person that works at the zoo. And they said, "We had trouble with Ralph in his pin today." I should say, "Who is Ralph?" And not, "what is Ralph?"

And I might be foreign, from South America. And not the greatest with formatting of the English. But. I think you might of spelled "grammar" wrong.

Yes and yes. 

6 minutes ago, eagles101 said:

Ill rate what ever darn joke i want here. Your awards dont mean squat homie.

also i was giving a scale on attractiveness. 

How many 2012 tasty funniest poster of the year awards have you won boi

14 minutes ago, Tyty said:

How many 2012 tasty funniest poster of the year awards have you won boi

I dont want to be that guy but they gave you those awards because they felt bad for you. It was all for show.

Just now, eagles101 said:

I dont want to be that guy but they gave you those awards because they felt bad for you. It was all for show.

I mean, they didn't make Brian's Song cause the dude was an incredible runningback or anything. A really decent one, but yeah, the whole cancer thing kinda just pushed his legacy overboard. That's not the case here tho. Im humble. I'm the best.

4 minutes ago, Tyty said:

What you're doing here is just sinister tho. You're real suspect fella I'm not feelin the love 

Well its time to push baby bird out of the nest. No more coddling. Open your big beautiful wings and fly.

Hey guys I have to get a tooth replaced with a Dental Implant. Anyone here ever have one done? How much did it cost?

I have an HSA card with almost $3,000 on it but I'm afraid it won't be enough.

52 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Hey guys I have to get a tooth replaced with a Dental Implant. Anyone here ever have one done? How much did it cost?

I have an HSA card with almost $3,000 on it but I'm afraid it won't be enough.

If it's the back one, just leave it out.

4 hours ago, eagles101 said:

I wrote the ins and outs of the grammer to that but your sentence structure would be for an object without a proper noun. Like ball. Idk what a ball is.

Bro, you can't jump on him for his grammar while writing like that. ;)

• Like 2