What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

20 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Show I watched last year did a piece on that. Can't remember the name of the show (not mythbusters), but basically when people swap lanes in traffic or break or look at their phone/mess with the radio/anything causing a slow down, the trickle effect of one person hitting the brakes cascades to everyone behind them. They had a circular track with a bunch of cars and spaced them all out then told them to go the same speed. Inevitably, they bunched up and created traffic. Was interesting. 

http://www.traffic-simulation.de/

33 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Show I watched last year did a piece on that. Can't remember the name of the show (not mythbusters), but basically when people swap lanes in traffic or break or look at their phone/mess with the radio/anything causing a slow down, the trickle effect of one person hitting the brakes cascades to everyone behind them. They had a circular track with a bunch of cars and spaced them all out then told them to go the same speed. Inevitably, they bunched up and created traffic. Was interesting. 

I hate people.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I hate when *******s cut me off only to immediately turn. I hate when *******s cut me off when there's nobody behind me. I hate when *******s don't use their blinkers. 

I had a guy the other day turn on his blinker to turn left, so I used the extra right lane that's there specifically for this situation. Only he decided he wasn't gonna turn at the last second and almost side swiped me. I slammed my brakes and let him go. But I wanted to run him into oncoming traffic instead.

I hate other drivers.

I hate when people say “blinkers” instead of turn signal.

Still love you tho bucs.

• Like 2

Spent a lot of time  yesterday cleaning out junk that had been left in our house from the basement. I need a day of relaxing today to do nothing, but the basement looks a bunch better. Still a little bit more work to do on it before it's completely cleaned. I am also waiting for the first real heavy rain this year to see if I solved the issue with water coming into the basement.

14 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

Spent a lot of time  yesterday cleaning out junk that had been left in our house from the basement. I need a day of relaxing today to do nothing, but the basement looks a bunch better. Still a little bit more work to do on it before it's completely cleaned. I am also waiting for the first real heavy rain this year to see if I solved the issue with water coming into the basement.

You can have all the rain we've been having here in MD. Swear it's rained just about every single day this month.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

You can have all the rain we've been having here in MD. Swear it's rained just about every single day this month.

I'd take half of it, it would save me having to water the new grass that I'm starting.