What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 years and 2 months ago I packed my car and drove across the country from NC to AZ. Today I formally got an offer for a 35% increase and a management role within my team (already accepted). Pretty stoked, and I'm glad there has finally been a payoff for my move. Had some tough declines last year for other positions (consultant based), but this opportunity really opens the door for the future for both consulting or management. 

Less than 4 years ago I was a temp trying to just get my foot in the door. Still feels a bit surreal.

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Wife was talked into signing up for ATT UVERSE with lifetime NFL Sunday Ticket. Now I have to call Comcast and tell them I am moving to another country to get out of my service.

I have ATT. slow but steady

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

2 years and 2 months ago I packed my car and drove across the country from NC to AZ. Today I formally got an offer for a 35% increase and a management role within my team (already accepted). Pretty stoked, and I'm glad there has finally been a payoff for my move. Had some tough declines last year for other positions (consultant based), but this opportunity really opens the door for the future for both consulting or management. 

Less than 4 years ago I was a temp trying to just get my foot in the door. Still feels a bit surreal.

Awesome. I made the same decision about 3 years and 3 months ago. Best decision I ever made, and I’m happier than I’ve ever been. Glad it worked out for you and hope it continues to get better.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

She said they have fiber optic. She works from home so she said yes.

Why have fiber optic like 100 Mbps when you can be like me and have a jankbox 3000 that puts out like 8 Mbps 

9 hours ago, Desperado82 said:

You can have all the rain we've been having here in MD. Swear it's rained just about every single day this month.

Yeah this rain sucks. At least it was nice yesterday and today. We're supposed to go on a fishing trip tomorrow in the bay so I hope there's no rain. The Blue Angels will be practicing for Weds graduation, hopefully we'll be able to see it

1 hour ago, TENINCH said:

Wife was talked into signing up for ATT UVERSE with lifetime NFL Sunday Ticket. Now I have to call Comcast and tell them I am moving to another country to get out of my service.

https://www.att.com/equipment/legal/service-agreement.jsp?q_termsKey=postpaidServiceAgreement&q_termsName=Service+Agreement

This is for their cell service, but I’m pretty sure it applies to Uverse as well.

You may terminate this Agreement within thirty (30) days after activating service without paying an Early Termination Fee. You will pay for service fees and charges incurred through the termination date, but AT&T will refund your activation fee, if any, if you terminate within three (3) days of activating the service.