What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

39 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

Normally I think I just look okay, but for some reason the past few days my look has been on point, not doing anything differently, but I've just been looking good. Always makes the day seem better.

Love days when you're "on", what an ego boost... always seems to come in waves

My woman says, "I talked to the place. They have to go in 1 hour 40 minutes, only takes 90 minutes to get there. Im going to go change real quick."

25 minutes later, done changing and who knows what else. Comes out and says, "Oh, we have to stop for gas along the way."

I said, "When your at the pump, realizing youll never make it up there in time. Can you pick me up a can of corned beef on the way home?"

25 minutes to change from shorts and a tshirt. To different shorts and tshirt.

Edited by PARROTHEAD
  • Like 2

How disrespectful is it to refuse to call some using the title they earned; specifically Doctor? Seems like a very passive aggressive way of attempting to diminish their expertise or at the very least seems openly dismissive.

40 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

How disrespectful is it to refuse to call some using the title they earned; specifically Doctor? Seems like a very passive aggressive way of attempting to diminish their expertise or at the very least seems openly dismissive.

what’s the relationship, professional or personal?

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

what’s the relationship, professional or personal?

Professional acquaintances in a debate setting. 2 v 2, only 1 of which held a PhD, both people on the 'opposing' side constantly and incessently referred to him as Mr, while his 'partner' referred to him as Dr or Professor.. 

27 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Professional acquaintances in a debate setting. 2 v 2, only 1 of which held a PhD, both people on the 'opposing' side constantly and incessently referred to him as Mr, while his 'partner' referred to him as Dr or Professor.. 

Definitely passive aggressive, I’d consider it disrespectful, definitely poor manners.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cddolphin said:

If you can't win the debate, attack the debater.

• Like 5