What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

One of my neighbors' dogs is missing.

That's great! I hope they don't find it. They have 4 of them and that was the most aggravating one. Some little black thing that looks like a rodent and barks constantly. Aggravating thing.

Just now, NS922 said:

One of my neighbors' dogs is missing.

That's great! I hope they don't find it. They have 4 of them and that was the most aggravating one. Some little black thing that looks like a rodent and barks constantly. Aggravating thing.

Yeah, I totally hope a family's dog dies and causes them months of grief and misery from never having closure on what happened to their missing dog.  Every time.  And I totally hope that dog gets displaced from its family or dies because it's annoying and barks constantly.

Because barking isn't a 100% natural instinct for dogs.  And owners have absolutely nothing to do with it, either.  Like... When my dog barked constantly, I put in the work to get her to stop barking, but she just kept on barking. 

Wait... No... No, actually, I don't wish bad outcomes for dogs who bark constantly because their owners can't train their dogs not to bark.  My dog barked constantly and I put in the work to get her to stop barking.  Started with discipline, then worked my way up to a bark collar until I could just take the batteries out of the bark collar.  She hasn't barked for 14 years now because I was a responsible dog owner and I got her to stop barking. 

Even though your neighbors failed to discipline their dog, you're kinda a jerk for wishing them grief and misery, and definitely a jerk for wishing harm on an innocent animal. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Yeah, I totally hope a family's dog dies and causes them months of grief and misery from never having closure on what happened to their missing dog.  Every time.  And I totally hope that dog gets displaced from its family or dies because it's annoying and barks constantly.

Because barking isn't a 100% natural instinct for dogs.  And owners have absolutely nothing to do with it, either.  Like... When my dog barked constantly, I put in the work to get her to stop barking, but she just kept on barking. 

Wait... No... No, actually, I don't wish bad outcomes for dogs who bark constantly because their owners can't train their dogs not to bark.  My dog barked constantly and I put in the work to get her to stop barking.  Started with discipline, then worked my way up to a bark collar until I could just take the batteries out of the bark collar.  She hasn't barked for 14 years now because I was a responsible dog owner and I got her to stop barking. 

Even though your neighbors failed to discipline their dog, you're kinda a jerk for wishing them grief and misery, and definitely a jerk for wishing harm on an innocent animal. 

I'm not suggesting something bad should happen to the dog. I hope it wanders out somewhere else and gets found by someone who can teach it not to bark all the time.

1 hour ago, NS922 said:

I'm not suggesting something bad should happen to the dog. I hope it wanders out somewhere else and gets found by someone who can teach it not to bark all the time.

If the dog barks that much, it's because it cares that much about the family it's currently with.  Wishing a dog doesn't get home to his family is a slap in the face to anyone who has ever experienced losing a dog.  It's pure hell.  You should reflect and change your outlook on life.

24 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

If the dog barks that much, it's because it cares that much about the family it's currently with.  Wishing a dog doesn't get home to his family is a slap in the face to anyone who has ever experienced losing a dog.  It's pure hell.  You should reflect and change your outlook on life.

Nah, I'm good. I'll continue to act like venting about other people's pets is a good idea. :P:S

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

raw 

Jesus man, dude was venting on an internet forum FFS, get off your moral high horse.

• Like 3

I won't let people put that bad voodoo on a dog.  Talk **** about any type of person or a cat and I'm good.  I think anybody who has ever genuinely cared about a dog and lost that dog, for however long, would agree.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I won't let people put that bad voodoo on a dog.

And yet he did....

11 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Talk **** about any type of person or a cat and I'm good.  I think anybody who has ever genuinely cared about a dog and lost that dog, for however long, would agree.

Just a thought but maybe your dog got sick of your holier than thou comments and that’s why he took off, idk?

Youre getting triggered about hypebolic comments in WAYTA related to an animal you’ve never seen/met. I mean, maybe just step back from the keyboard for a min?

You think just because you’re sensitive this stuff no one else can make a comment about it?  Gtfo...

900+ pages of ball busting and buffoonery and a stranger making a half serious comment about another stranger’s dog not coming home is where you draw the line eh? ?  

Never seen a MF white knight for a labradoodle before...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I won't let people put that bad voodoo on a dog.  Talk **** about any type of person or a cat and I'm good.

See, now this is where you've taken it too far. I will not stand for any slander of cats. You can't make a big deal about what I said about a dog if you're gonna be careless towards cats. >:(