What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

10 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I was just in the PNW and it seemed like dogs were a necessity, like your keys or wallet when out in public. Going to grab a beer?  Better bring the dog.  Coffee? Can’t leave them at home for that.  

And I don’t mean suburbs either, like downtown Portland.  How are you so sure your dog even likes hella people, loud noises, cars zooming by, etc?  The crowds and such were damn near sensory overload for me, how’s that for a puppy?

I love dogs, have two, but why bring them everywhere? Of course I love seeing them, but it seems rather unnecessary.

It can be great socialization for young dogs to bring them out to public places. 

I mean...Lemmy started out young going to bars and now he's a beer drinking, wing-eating fiend and fits in just fine here.

dmUIywN.jpg?2

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Desperado82 said:

It can be great socialization for young dogs to bring them out to public places. 

I mean...Lemmy started out young going to bars and now he's a beer drinking, wing-eating fiend and fits in just fine here.

dmUIywN.jpg?2

I hear ya, it just seems a bit unnecessary at times, but different strokes for different folks. 

LIS though, I do love seeing a friendly dog that likes pets when I’m out and about. 

• Like 1

Americans whining about dogs in a grocery store. Pssh. Where Im from. When youre down aisle 3 in a tug of war with a swarm of howler monkeys over the last box of corn flakes. Youd be the first one complaining about not being allowed to take a dog in with you. 

41 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Americans whining about dogs in a grocery store. Pssh. Where Im from. When youre down aisle 3 in a tug of war with a swarm of howler monkeys over the last box of corn flakes. Youd be the first one complaining about not being allowed to take a dog in with you. 

That’s why we live here and not there.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Yep, we live in society. We know tbh.

• Like 3

I don't think I've ever had better bosses. Our corporate structure is about as flat as they come.

Over the moon right now, just got a big promotion after working for my boss for 10 months, and just a couple months after getting a raise. My responsibilities basically doubled over night but I'm super stoked.

/humblebrag

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cddolphin said:

I don't think I've ever had better bosses. Our corporate structure is about as flat as they come.

Over the moon right now, just got a big promotion after working for my boss for 10 months, and just a couple months after getting a raise. My responsibilities basically doubled over night but I'm super stoked.

/humblebrag

Eff the humble part, brag away.

Hard work deserves recognition, glad you got yours, congrats.

• Like 1