What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, MathMan said:

never saw it. its that good ay?

It was super good then I started working st a bar and it just amplified you feel me? So sorry you just gained interest after it left Netflix many sads 

1 hour ago, scar988 said:

YEah, I gotta be up there. Been here since 2005.

I still demand some respect tho bein here since 2008 and alll. Did it all of frickin dial up Internet ahahhahahaha. Throw. Some. Speck. On. My.  Name. 

3 hours ago, MathMan said:

homemade ranch > gravy > > standard ranch >> bbw sauce >>>>>>maranara > ketchup

Yeah you’re def no english *** teacher if you be spelling dat marinara wrong ugh 

7 hours ago, packerrfan74 said:

Here I am creeping the archives and see a discussion about SuperBad v. Knocked Up and which was better.. would it make you feel old if I told you that discussion was taking place in 2008? Idk man, time flies

It’s weird bro every year since 2000 has been decades but feels like 1 year how does this damn happen. 

Ps damn is the only cuss word that gets through the filter so that my gosh darn go to cusss word 

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Aye. I'll be 30 next year. I'm practically dead already.

Jeez Louise it’s always something in this town. Weird how we go from the young bastards to the bastards that need to years to slOw on down homie eh