What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

The "My Child Could Beat Up Your Honor Student" is worse tbh.

No it's the "Baby on Board" as they pass you coming into a blind corner 15 over the speed limit, with a phone in one hand a cig in the other, and apparently totally uneducated about the use of mirror or signals. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

And now we have two kids to steal lunch money from 

For clarification, I was going to steal the parents lunch money. Give them a taste of what their kid is dealing with every day between 1st and 2nd period

1 minute ago, Dome said:

No it's the "Baby on Board" as they pass you coming into a blind corner 15 over the speed limit, with a phone in one hand a cig in the other, and apparently totally uneducated about the use of mirror or signals. 

I mean tbh Baby on Board with any car in any situation is stupid and obnoxious. No one cares.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

For clarification, I was going to steal the parents lunch money. Give them a taste of what their kid is dealing with every day between 1st and 2nd period

I'm down for stealing the parents money too. I can buy a lot of lunch with 4 lunch moneys. 

1 hour ago, skywindO2 said:

@MrDrew is abusing mod superpowers, don't think I didn't see that

Tried to post something from my phone, and it didn't work. Deleted it until I could get to a computer. 

41TosYAlIrL.jpg

I don't think having that sticker on my car makes me a horrible person.