What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 hours ago, D82 said:

Dude...completely different scenario.

You said you were anti-outside cats. They all have the same instincts, it's just the population density.

If you mean "human overpopulation is bananas and we have a human companion (e.g. dog and domesticated house cat) population that is out of control as a result so we need to start really looking at population control wherever we can", well yeah.

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Are you mad your parents never got those bumper stickers when you were in school?

"My child is an idiot who knocks himself out with hammers"

• Like 2

12 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I mean tbh Baby on Board with any car in any situation is stupid and obnoxious. No one cares.

I actually try to aim for those cars whenever I am driving aggressively. I figure that if I'm going out, I will take the 0.000000001% chance that I take the next Hitler with me.

On 10/11/2018 at 7:19 PM, Outpost31 said:

It's not nature though.  They're not killing to eat, they're killing to kill.  They're dicks.  My sister's dog ran up to the owl and barked at it, tried to play with it.  That cat wasn't there to play with it.  Cats suck, and I hate them. 

I also am anti-cat. They are the cause of battered woman syndrome.

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

Elaborate...

You had many women tell you about their cat? "Mr. Whiskers has so much personality! He loves cuddling. But sometimes, when I pet him wrong or he's moody, he bites and scratches me. But he doesn't mean it! He always cuddles later. HE LOVES ME!"

• Like 1

Humans domesticated dogs and created a subservient species.

Cats domesticated themselves in order to get what they want.

If you’re a garbage pet owner, a dog will still be a subservient animal because they were bred to be so. If you’re a garbage pet owner, a cat will “act out” to get its needs met.

Most people are garbage pet owners.