What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

29 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I appreciate making fun of Rams fans that didn't have the stones to defect when their team got stolen, but let's not say things we can't take back.

... you're aware they started in LA, right?

21 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Yeah I know you did. The St. Louis Cardinals are an evil, horrible organization on par with the worst creations in human history.

We can agree to something. As in - this one thing. 

4 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:
9 minutes ago, ET80 said:

... you're aware they started in LA, right?

I am. They got stolen from LA, then they got stolen from St. Louis. I was just referring to the 2nd thievery.

And just to be clear, the fact that original LA Rams fans will say it was their team the whole time doesn't justify stealing it.

If you think someone took something from you, you can't just take it back. Source: OJ tbh

Edited by ramssuperbowl99

18 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

And just to be clear, the fact that original LA Rams fans will say it was their team the whole time doesn't justify stealing it.

If you think someone took something from you, you can't just take it back. Source: OJ tbh

but you can kill them

• Like 1

I'm not a coffee drinker.  Never really had it before today.  But i did the deed for the first time today because i got about 2 hours of sleep and want to make sure i get home safely.

It's nasty.  Tried some cream and sugar.  Cream is ok, but the sugar makes it worse. 

Also, i'm still tired (no it wasn't decaf).

49 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

YOU'VE never been to a crackhouse, I see.