What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

12 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I can support this theory. Just make sure you are working on a copy of your code while drinking. I used to make a copy of whatever code I was working on and put the copy on the desktop before going out to drink. When I came back I would work on the desktop copy. If I messed thing up worse, I reverted to the original in the morning. More often though, I would fix the code while drunk and then sort through it in the morning to see how I fixed it. Drunk me is a great programmer.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Holy sheesh. The Galaxy Note 10 is rumored to have a 192 megapixel camera with 100x zoom. Jesus. 

Sure you didn't miss a "." in there? The highest resolution full-frame DSLR is only 50MP right now, and that's a big sensor that wouldn't fit into a phone. 

19.2 is believable, 192 isn't happening. 

9 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

Sure you didn't miss a "." in there? The highest resolution full-frame DSLR is only 50MP right now, and that's a big sensor that wouldn't fit into a phone. 

19.2 is believable, 192 isn't happening. 

There has been 50ish MP in phones already - at least by claims there was an Asian phone that had like a 90MP, but I think that was software enhanced. 

But no, 192. Qualcomm apparently is/has released an upgraded iteration of their snapdragon that will allow them to put in a 192MP sensor. 

Edit - or at least I think there have been 50ish. I know my ex wife has the nokia pureview. That was 41MP and probably 5ish years ago.

Edit 2 - maybe an early April fools joke?

Edited by Matts4313

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

There has been 50ish MP in phones already - at least by claims there was an Asian phone that had like a 90MP, but I think that was software enhanced. 

But no, 192. Qualcomm apparently is/has released an upgraded iteration of their snapdragon that will allow them to put in a 192MP sensor. 

Edit - or at least I think there have been 50ish. I know my ex wife has the nokia pureview. That was 41MP and probably 5ish years ago.

Edit 2 - maybe an early April fools joke?

Imagine getting bamboozled by an obvious April Fools joke in 2019.

Imagine.

24 minutes ago, pwny said:

Imagine getting bamboozled by an obvious April Fools joke in 2019.

Imagine.

Qualcomm themselves said they were producing a chip that can do 192 MP and the Note 10 would have it. 

Shut up. I hate you. 

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Qualcomm themselves said they were producing a chip that can do 192 MP and the Note 10 would have it. 

Shut up. I hate you. 

Qualcomm has 6 different chips that can support 192MP. Unless you think that 192MP is about to become the industry standard, it’s probably about pushing chip limits. 

It’s also a theoretical number, because it doesn’t support multi-frame processing, which means no HDR, noise reduction, zero-shutter-lag, Live Photos or anything that advanced phones support. And it’s only valid for single camera setups, which means the device would be incapable of handling a front-facing camera, so goodbye to video chat.

Bamboozled. 

6 hours ago, The Gnat said:

I am so glad I didn't have issues getting my tickets for Avengers: Endgame like a lot of people are. I know it's been a lot of trouble for a lot of people. I feel pretty lucky.

Didn’t know it was coming out so soon. Just checked my local theater for availability and I’d have to sit in the first three rows if I went lol. Gonna be super close to the screen when ant man climbs in thanos and expands