What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

3 hours ago, Daniel said:

Oh yeah, we're boned.

At least we'll take 90% of the extant species on earth with us.

Silver lining: if we all die from climate change, the people who are too stupid to look at a graph of temperature and time and think "man that drastic upward spike looks like a thing" can't reproduce any more.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99

19 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Silver lining: if we all die from climate change, the people who are too stupid to look at a graph of temperature and time and think "man that drastic upward spike looks like a thing" can't reproduce any more.

Pirate_Global_Warming_Graph.gif

EASY solution guys.

I busted out this gem in class two weeks ago when having the "correlation vs. causation" discussion.

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

EASY solution guys.

I busted out this gem in class two weeks ago when having the "correlation vs. causation" discussion.

Yeah sorry, thought this was implicit.  To be clear, i agree that the solution is increased piracy on the high seas.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, theJ said:

Yeah sorry, thought this was implicit.  To be clear, i agree that the solution is increased piracy on the high seas.

Wait now I'm confused.

Warmer temperatures -> Higher sea levels -> More ocean surface area -> More piracy -> Lower temperatures

So does global warming prevent global warming?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Wait now I'm confused.

Warmer temperatures -> Higher sea levels -> More ocean surface area -> More piracy -> Lower temperatures

So does global warming prevent global warming?

The ending of Waterworld that we didn't get to see.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Gonna need you to use God's unit of measurement, Fahrenheit please. The C in Celsius stands for Communism.

I started to laugh, then started to sinister laugh instead. This one is JUST for you:

original_autism-w500.jpg?1516965412

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

This is pretty much right on the horizon between funny satire and dangerous for idiots.

I could post this in the Browns forum and tag at least 3 individuals over the age of 50 and let them run with it. @LETSGOBROWNIES, should I do the unthinkable?????

• Like 2

11 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

The climate is always changing

How is all of this trash getting into the oceans? Is it not being disposed of properly or is it all from people being careless? Does banning straws do anything or is it just some restaurants that the straws go to the ocean instead of a landfill?

I'm genuinely curious